Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
mario got ryan day using cleaning products
1325578925billymays2.jpg
Bro I just spit out my food.
Lol

Advertisement
Pardon the ignorance regarding NLIs but I've seen some people on Twitter saying on the live announcement it shows him signing a document. Would that matter if he signed it but never turned it in. I'd think they could shred it and he could sign one with Miami no?
Don't believe it's binding until it's submitted to the school.

Advertisement
It’s been a while since I’ve had a MWND but they’ve always been nice. This is the newer release I think

Shocked to see it here this state (SC) sucks for bourbon
They upped production this year, the result was a slight dip in quality as compared to past years. It’s still very good though

Advertisement
All these OSU fans talking money are so delusional it’s funny. Their offer is insane and they bumped it in the last twenty four hours. We’re the big bad money wolf but their offer was better when he put on the hat. If he doesn’t pick them it’s their own **** fault.

It’s gotten a little bit better lately but yeah and when you do find something the prices are nuts

One reason why I still keep company of OSU dorks. Columbus gets everything and they’ll ship it to me

But tonight may have ruined that
I’ve used a few online stores that weren’t terrible price wise. Definitely more expensive than it should be, but I’d rather spend that extra $ rather than look around sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back