2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ohhhhhh, is this one of those situations where Mario had to go to the Columbus Boys to Up the Bag because he got in a bidding war with Taint?

My curiosity is piqued because of the Post saying that he told the Miami Staff last night that he was coming. Which tells me that there might have been a last minute Bag Bid from Taint that got Smith to go to Ohio State.

Just a thought.

IMG_1005.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohhhhhh, is this one of those situations where Mario had to go to the Columbus Boys to Up the Bag because he got in a bidding war with Taint?

My curiosity is piqued because of the Post saying that he told the Miami Staff last night that he was coming. Which tells me that there might have been a last minute Bag Bid from Taint that got Smith to go to Ohio State.

Just a thought.
I think they neg recruited. he kept saying they can make me a 1st rounder. you could see on day's face he was desperate .

Advertisement
Advertisement

Just a thought.
I honestly don't think it's about the $$ at this point. And I know OSU isn't outbidding us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back