2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I dare Mario to Announce Ward & Smith at the same time

giphy (4).gif

Advertisement
Yea, I don’t know if anyone else saw Day’s press conference earlier, but he legit looked relieved when the word came that Jeremiah chose OSU. He looked stressed TF out, which tells me this thing was way closer than some of us will ever know. That’s what makes it even more frustrating, for me. I think this was very, very close.
Kid doesn’t want to disappoint Pops. Feel bad for him really because it “appears”….well what’s understood doesn’t need to be explained

Advertisement
Didn't @Cribby break that?

Mane... don't nobody know Cribby but us and we don't even know him. We on this MF calling a grown *** man "Cribby".

Only public figures can break news, publicly. News "broke" on CISgenderCaneinsight can not be considered "broken" unless it's from Dmoney and Pete cause those the only two MFs we see 🤣🤣

Yo they talking about this on the streaming national signing day show like there’s something to it
I was negative leading up to it and wasn't even upset when he picked Ohio State because I expected it

but to not send in the NLI is a BIG deal. Ivins also knows local people back when he was our reporter.

hopefully where there's smoke there's fire

Advertisement
Crazy that this hasn’t been addressed on ESPN._guess they don’t want to take a chance on making taint look bad…now if this was the other way around it’d be on 4=5 different channels and the local news
They don't want to make us look good. Even if we don't end up with Smith, it speaks volumes to recruits that Miami was under serious considerationby the No.1 recruit.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back