2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not me , I get none. It doesn’t matter though , I’m in it for the glory and adulation from strange men i’ll never know.
If Smith comes let us all meet and have a smoke session!! Hey don’t judge me I just rolled them real quick 🤣😂🤣😂
IMG_1412.jpeg

Advertisement
One time for the good guys. We have waited so long for something like this. We always get turned away. THIS IS OUR TIME

Advertisement
JJ is arguably better than any WR we have on the roster right now. Why can he be the reason to put us over the top? And play with all your friends who you have been on the field with since a youth.

Blohio signs 5 star WR's who are expected to be a high NFL pick. We need players like him and the others we have signed the past two years at every position. I hope and expect Mario will fight til the end.

We are, IMO, better across the board at almost every position, esp OL DL LB and RB. Heck, whoever we get at QB should be able to have a picnic behind our great wall of OL and still comfortably find one of our playmaker's open.
Arguably? Lmao have you watched Miami play?

Advertisement
I still can't believe Ivins said that JJ told the staff last night he wanted to be a Cane lol so unlike Ivins
My guess the entire staff from On3, Rivals, ESPN, and 247 are meeting on a Zoom to figure out how in the system he can be moved to a high 3 star prospect if he switches his commitment to Miami.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back