2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jackson signed one and then cried until he was released so he could chase his girlfriend over at ECU. Miami could have forced him to burn his 1 time transfer. But even that rule doesn't seem to carry any weight anymore.

It's binding but how heavily its enforced is a different story.
Yea we made Jon Colon beg for it, and then got to watch Jerome McDougle abuse him in the swamp.. Good times.

Advertisement
Mario if he closes this
I Love You Boxing GIF by Rocky

If he really wanted to be a Cane, there should be Nothing...and i mean NOTHING, stopping that from happening.

This is the #1 player in the country. From South Florida. You have the opportunity to accomplish the unthinkable on National Signing Day and arguably one of the biggest shocks in recent memory (besides the whole Travis Hunter stuff)...Pay up til he can't say no.
I mean he said why he didn’t pick us. He wants to be a Cane. But the proof is in the pudding in getting WR drafted in the first round. OSU has done it and we haven’t.

I think he would be a first rounder still here but it’s his thinking not mine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean he said why he didn’t pick us. He wants to be a Cane. But the proof is in the pudding in getting WR drafted in the first round. OSU has done it and we haven’t.

I think he would be a first rounder still here but it’s his thinking not mine
Ward waiting till the Christmas or whatever hurt us

Pending legal developments may change that, but for now the college does NOT fork over the big NLI bucks; a third party donor or collective does. So let's say said third party said OK 1.5M etc etc. With signed paperwork in hand (but not submitted) JJ says OK how and when do I get my 1.5M... and the answer is...

...HOLDING THINGS UP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back