2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
All other signees at Chaminade had their papers taken and faxed by the same person. They signed actual documents.

Smith did not sign the real thing because he was still "undecided" and they didn't put the actual LOI on his table.

What that means or what else is going on... I have no idea. Could legitimately be nothing. Could be something.

The 305 hive is alive baby!!
Roger Moore Smile GIF by James Bond 007

My point is what would change between now and then? He can’t OV either place. Games that matter won’t be played. Outside of a coaching change which could release him from his LOI regardless, I don’t see why waiting benefits him. If anything he needs to stop hearing pitches and shut off from the recruitment process and sign by Friday. No way to keep that up until Feb.
Nothing has to change. Maybe he just truly hasn’t made up his mind. It’s a life changing decision.

My point is what would change between now and then? He can’t OV either place. Games that matter won’t be played. Outside of a coaching change which could release him from his LOI regardless, I don’t see why waiting benefits him. If anything he needs to stop hearing pitches and shut off from the recruitment process and sign by Friday. No way to keep that up until Feb.
we could announce a QB. Any QB. But, I’m just here for the entertainment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back