2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is really torn with a last second decision, I do not understand what the big issue is here. Maybe he did not fax it. Anyone would be torn making a decision between going way up north to an established program putting highly rated wr's in the NFL or staying home and playing with your friends since grade school and putting on for your home city, especially seeing what MC is doing with our program and recruits right now.

Not sure what to believe but I see no issue if that is why he did not send it through after supposedly signing. My guess is he may be looking for a reason other than to play with his boys for the home team................... it could be the QB situation.

Advertisement
He aint going there. If he aint going to Ohio he staying in Miami. No matter what these sour milk drinking man wanna say. It’s always been Ohio or Miami. Everybody who would know said it months ago and kid said it today.
Lol I was just making a joke but this is kind of giving me cormani flashbacks and Deion stole the #1 recruit from FSU 2 years ago and cormani from us last year.

Don’t see him doing it again this year and hope it’s our turn but it’s strange that he hasn’t signed

Man we really need a ******* QB. If we had Ward I think Jeremiah easily chooses us.
Yeah, I tend to agree with you. I don’t know who is in Ward’s ear but this is a bad play on his behalf if he does choose to come here.

This goes for all highly regarded QBs before ESD. They are a bargaining chip for their teams. Let’s say Ward comes here, he potentially just screwed himself out of a HUGE offensive weapon since Smith said he cared about the QB situation in the past. I mean I get it, negotiations are important but now it’s left a sour taste in my mouth if he signs. Still want him, but just lost a little luster for him.

But maybe it’s a different story behind closed doors.

Advertisement
chaminade ASSEMBLE

IMG_7114.jpeg

Advertisement
has he experienced snow? someone get him on the private jet and take the 3hr ride with him to freeze his *** off. on the way remind him that the U also sends ppl to the nfl.

Wait what??!!!!! Still at work catching up with all the good news.

But multiple sauces cans confirm???

Advertisement
Kid wants to flip and it's so obvious at this point lol. It's easy to say he shouldn't be like this but he's still just a kid and it's a big decision.

It honestly feels like he's just begging for us to give him a reason. I'm not gonna drink the cool-aid, but this would shock the world for sure.

Advertisement
Bc he hasn’t made up his mind. How is that hard to understand?
My point is what would change between now and then? He can’t OV either place. Games that matter won’t be played. Outside of a coaching change which could release him from his LOI regardless, I don’t see why waiting benefits him. If anything he needs to stop hearing pitches and shut off from the recruitment process and sign by Friday. No way to keep that up until Feb.

After pep rally and pictures.
JS : Baby you said to go with my heart!
Girlfriend shaking head in tears: yeah dumbass I thought your heart was here with me.

Just phuckin’ wasting time. She’s probably going wherever he goes anyways with $$$ he getting unless she’s a year behind. But with $ kids getting today he probably pay to have both families move to Columbus and let her finish HS. Facts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back