2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe something but maybe nothing. Could go either way because it's fluid but likely to be signing with someone today but I could also see it dragging out later in the week since I think signing day goes into Friday. He could also just enroll somewhere in January maybe if we wants to do that and I think he does but maybe not but he could. I think Miami is still alive here but Ohio State obviously feels good but maybe getting nervous.

Did I get it right?
robert deniro psychiatrist GIF

Advertisement
Went to watch Liverpool for a half in the league cup in England, expecting this to be done. All i need now is Cristobal to announce the QB transfer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If he doesn't sign with them officially today, I love our chances, he seems really torn up about this one.
Longer it goes, the better our chances are. Quite literally the inverse of Cormani.

Let him see Blount flip, another guy staying closer to home...his Chaminade teammates will all celebrating tonight most likely, lot of UM guys...

We deserve some ****ery in our favor for once.

Advertisement
In the .000000000001% chance he doesn’t sign with OSU today, he isn’t signing with Miami either. It will be him pushing this back to Feb.
Why though? This isn’t some midnight clandestine operation like what Deion pulled with Cormani. He has heard both pitches at this point it would just be a ****ing contest over NIL for a month and a half.

Maybe they told him to wait and see who each team gets as QB. Like i know the past but last season the other team had better numbers at WR.....are u sure????😭🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Longer it goes, the better our chances are. Quite literally the inverse of Cormani.

Let him see Blount flip, another guy staying closer to home...his Chaminade teammates will all celebrating tonight most likely, lot of UM guys...

We deserve some ****ery in our favor for once.
Man we really need a ******* QB. If we had Ward I think Jeremiah easily chooses us.

Advertisement
I’m finally getting over Smith not choosing us and now this?
I don’t think I can handle getting disappointed 2x like this
I don't think it's anything but a glitch of some kind so I don't have my hopes at all but I'm kind of enjoying the circus I guess.

You trying to take the mope crown? Every. Single. Post. is negative
It’s called common sense. You think the kid that reaffirmed his commitment and plan to sign with a school, only to supposedly get cold feet is gonna up and sign with somebody else the same day, when he has 2 months to decide? What sense does that make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back