2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
View attachment 273473

giphy.gif

Losing everyone else but they’re gonna land him. Ok
As most have mentioned I was told tonight by someone I trust that FSU is not even an option. It’s only us and OSU. Let them keep thinking they’re getting him lol

While I tend to agree, we've been saying that same thing for 10+years. Jeremiah is a game breaker, difference maker. JoJo is prob close to that and maybe develops into that but that's the difference right now. But if you nail QB, all is right in the world.
We haven't hauled in a WR class like this in 10+ years.

**** this board spends a crazy amount of time sucking off OSU and the Noles....they have their own boards you can frequent ffs.
Both programs are tragically overrated.
If JJ wants to go to that nerd factory in Ohio or that cringey goof factory in trailerhassee...so be it.
However if he's got the swag to put it on...he knows what to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You're up to your old tricks, trying to pick fights with your superiors.

Continue ******* off.

Another old and angry Canes fan. I can see why you and Mr. UM knowledge are such fans of each other. Clearly nothing better to do with your free time (evident by your 40,000+ posts).

I would say have a good evening, but it's evident that is not possible.

STG or STD (or whatever his username is) is a Troll. No way any real Miami fan would come on here & make the posts he did.

Completely true.

STG has been trolling and fighting people for a long time. He either gets banned or self-bans, but he never sticks around for long. If you read a medical text, he's like an outbreak of herpes. So STD is a pretty good nickname for him.

Advertisement
Another old and angry Canes fan. I can see why you and Mr. UM knowledge are such fans of each other. Clearly nothing better to do with your free time (evident by your 40,000+ posts).

I would say have a good evening, but it's evident that is not possible.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back