2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a weird feeling I can’t shake (it’s not syphilis, I know what that feels like) that the gator is gonna be involved here tomorrow.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned in 20 years of following this stuff, it’s that you expect the unexpected when it comes to SFL skill position players. These kids are truly a different breed. And what would be more unexpected, besides Colorado maybe, than this kid going to hogtown when EVERYONE is saying locked in with taint, or flipping to FSU or Miami.

He himself has said how important a QB is. The gator is the only one bringing in a 5-star. And we know their class is crumbling, but Billy is a pretty good recruiter. I have this weird feeling that he has one trick up his sleeve.

Lastly, why hasn’t Lagway flipped? Seriously. I know the gator has allocated a ton of their budget to him. But many other schools would too. Why is he hanging onto that sinking ship?? Well….playing with JJ could do it.

Anyway, I hope this gets downvoted 50 times, doesn’t come to fruition and is buried in this thread. But I just can’t shake this **** that these ****suckers are gonna pull the ultimate stunner (shoutout Stone Cold).
At this point, not that I’d want either. If it’s not us or OSU, better the Gata than FSU. I’m on the anywhere but FSU train at this point.

Advertisement
I legit think we have a decent amount of dudes on here that don't want to see us successful. It's not just dudes that just came on either. Dudes been around for years.

I call bs. Nobody is on a Canes message board who wants to see this program fail. I know plenty of folks who support this program on an extremely large scale both financially as well with there time, yet if you spoke with them at times you wouldn't think they were fans.

Folks express themselves all different ways when it comes to there squads. Just because they aren't a fan how you see fit, doesn't make them any less of a supporter or fan than let's say a blind homer who says UM can do no wrong.

Got a weird feeling I can’t shake (it’s not syphilis, I know what that feels like) that the gator is gonna be involved here tomorrow.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned in 20 years of following this stuff, it’s that you expect the unexpected when it comes to SFL skill position players. These kids are truly a different breed. And what would be more unexpected, besides Colorado maybe, than this kid going to hogtown when EVERYONE is saying locked in with taint, or flipping to FSU or Miami.

He himself has said how important a QB is. The gator is the only one bringing in a 5-star. And we know their class is crumbling, but Billy is a pretty good recruiter. I have this weird feeling that he has one trick up his sleeve.

Lastly, why hasn’t Lagway flipped? Seriously. I know the gator has allocated a ton of their budget to him. But many other schools would too. Why is he hanging onto that sinking ship?? Well….playing with JJ could do it.

Anyway, I hope this gets downvoted 50 times, doesn’t come to fruition and is buried in this thread. But I just can’t shake this **** that these ****suckers are gonna pull the ultimate stunner (shoutout Stone Cold).
Rumors flying today that Lagway is checking out USC. But yeah we always seem to have some surprises at the end... Skinner, Citizen, Cormani. I'd love to see one come completely out of left field!

Advertisement
JJ isn’t coming here. Lock thread.
Fact! Let’s move on he is making us look stupid
IMG_2620.png

Advertisement

You feel like the Gators will be the team? This sounds like syphilis.

I call bs. Nobody is on a Canes message board who wants to see this program fail. I know plenty of folks who support this program on an extremely large scale both financially as well with there time, yet if you spoke with them at times you wouldn't think they were fans.

Folks express themselves all different ways when it comes to there squads. Just because they aren't a fan how you see fit, doesn't make them any less of a supporter or fan than let's say a blind homer who says UM can do no wrong.
I think you're mostly right here, after 20 years in the doldrums many of our fans have become addicted to cortisol... at the first sign of adversity they throw their hands up and sulk 'here we go again'. Cant say I blame them, but its a ****** outlook IMO to have no hope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back