2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Rumble Wrestling GIF by WWE
As we wait and pray, 1000 internets to the wrestling nerd porster who can name who is getting kicked on the bottom of that pile.

Advertisement
John Garcia Jr was on Donno's recruiting special show on QAM tonight. Says UM has clearly vaulted past FSU in this recruitment. If he's flipping anywhere, it's Miami. Miami has real momentum here.

Donno chimed in after John left to say that he's got multiple sources reporting the same thing.
Yea Geo did today on a space he thinks he sticks with OSU. But said there is quite confidence from UM. But he also said, and I agree, just feels like a few of these late local recruitments in years prior. Innis, Stewart, etc.

Reactions: E1k
Yes because consensus 5* WRs from South Florida sign elsewhere. You’ll see
wow you'r really going out on the ledge predicting that a commit that's been an Ohio State pledge for a full year sticks with them on signing day when most of us already know he's not coming and Wiltfong says he sticks.

he'll sign with Ohio State tomorrow but that won't prove your point that "consensus 5* WRs from South Florida sign elsewhere"

they signed elsewhere because we were a joke of a program and couldn't recruit.

Jeremiah Smith will sign elsewhere because Marvin Harrison jr just won the belitnikoff, Jaxon smith njigba, Chris olive, and Garrett Wilson are lighting it up in the pros, and Ohio State went 11-1 this year

we'll have a solid shot at any consensus 5 star WR any given year as long as Mario is the coach

I legit think we have a decent amount of dudes on here that don't want to see us successful. It's not just dudes that just came on either. Dudes been around for years.

right, ***** weird. I know they are fans but still hate themselves for it. Like a ****** marriage. Can’t be happy that the school has finally committed to football financially and the football program itself has done a 180

Advertisement
wow you'r really going out on the ledge predicting that a commit that's been an Ohio State pledge for a full year sticks with them on signing day when most of us already know he's not coming and Wiltfong says he sticks.

he'll sign with Ohio State tomorrow but that won't prove your point that "consensus 5* WRs from South Florida sign elsewhere"

they signed elsewhere because we were a joke of a program and couldn't recruit.

Jeremiah Smith will sign elsewhere because Marvin Harrison jr just won the belitnikoff, Jaxon smith njigba, Chris olive, and Garrett Wilson are lighting it up in the pros, and Ohio State went 11-1 this year

we'll have a solid shot at any consensus 5 star WR any given year as long as Mario is the coach
I’m not trying to argue.

John Garcia Jr was on Donno's recruiting special show on QAM tonight. Says UM has clearly vaulted past FSU in this recruitment. If he's flipping anywhere, it's Miami. Miami has real momentum here.

Donno chimed in after John left to say that he's got multiple sources reporting the same thing.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

Advertisement
I'm not confident. Insiders say we have a chance - what more can we ask for. There is no need for these definitive proclamations as if you're in his inner circle.
I’ve been away from the board for a while today. Can you tag me in the posts where our insiders say we have a chance.

I’ve been away from the board for a while today. Can you tag me in the posts where our insiders say we have a chance.

Advertisement
Got a weird feeling I can’t shake (it’s not syphilis, I know what that feels like) that the gator is gonna be involved here tomorrow.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned in 20 years of following this stuff, it’s that you expect the unexpected when it comes to SFL skill position players. These kids are truly a different breed. And what would be more unexpected, besides Colorado maybe, than this kid going to hogtown when EVERYONE is saying locked in with taint, or flipping to FSU or Miami.

He himself has said how important a QB is. The gator is the only one bringing in a 5-star. And we know their class is crumbling, but Billy is a pretty good recruiter. I have this weird feeling that he has one trick up his sleeve.

Lastly, why hasn’t Lagway flipped? Seriously. I know the gator has allocated a ton of their budget to him. But many other schools would too. Why is he hanging onto that sinking ship?? Well….playing with JJ could do it.

Anyway, I hope this gets downvoted 50 times, doesn’t come to fruition and is buried in this thread. But I just can’t shake this **** that these ****suckers are gonna pull the ultimate stunner (shoutout Stone Cold).

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back