2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
11818954.jpeg

Name the last consensus 5* WR from South Florida to pick Miami.
why do people use historical stats in situations like this?

do you think it matters what happened in 2008 for example?

only thing that matters really is this cycle and last cycle, his first two full class and it's also going to be our first time

1) having back to back top 10 classes in 247 era
2) first time having a top 5 class in the 247 era
3) last year was first time being #1 in ACC and we may do it back to back years if kj bolden leaves FSU's class

Advertisement
Did that guy say David Boston? 😂
Exactly! Like any ****** high school kid alive know who David Boston and Terry Glenn and Santonio Holmes are ONLY reason they'd know tedd Ginn from down here is cause that ***** *** dolphins coach drafted his whole family... dude mentions all these old jags but don't mention none of our history. How the **** that works.

Advertisement

only thing that matters really is this cycle and last cycle, his first two full class and it's also going to be our first time

3) last year was first time being #1 in ACC and we may do it back to back years if kj bolden leaves FSU's class
Yes because consensus 5* WRs from South Florida sign elsewhere. You’ll see

I’ve been clear for awhile now that I didn’t buy the FSU stuff. Even when the media types had it all but a done deal. The People I talk to said the same thing when JoJo and Quan was “ all Nole”. If you remember when all that noise was going I said it was bs. I’ve always viewed this as OSU vs Miami. I could be wrong but I’ll ride with the info that’s been consistent.

FSU 247 trying to spread false hope after they whiff massively these past two days

John Garcia Jr was on Donno's recruiting special show on QAM tonight. Says UM has clearly vaulted past FSU in this recruitment. If he's flipping anywhere, it's Miami. Miami has real momentum here.

Donno chimed in after John left to say that he's got multiple sources reporting the same thing.

Exactly! Like any ****** high school kid alive know who David Boston and Terry Glenn and Santonio Holmes are ONLY reason they'd know tedd Ginn from down here is cause that ***** *** dolphins coach drafted his whole family... dude mentions all these old jags but don't mention none of our history. How the **** that works.

It's simple. I showed both recent and past success that OSU has had at developing WRs into 1st round picks. Shows how consistent they are at doing it. Not a flash in the pan. Where as we have almost no success in the last 15 years developing WRs.

All that combined makes it more appealing for a 5 star WR to want to go to OSU over Miami. Do I wish that was the case, nope. But it's currently an un deniable fact.

But who knows, maybe JJ surprises us tomorrow.

Advertisement

Exactly…the night before NSD

I mean if that is your big picture stance in spring, summer, all along…Ya I get it.

But when pressed for info on a night before prediction and you come with "UM hasn't signed a 5* WR?" Come on.

Advertisement
Exactly…the night before NSD

I mean if that is your big picture stance in spring, summer, all along…Ya I get it.

But when pressed for info on a night before prediction and you come with "UM hasn't signed a 5* WR?" Come on.
Okay, so explain to me the pertinent info that says Smith signs with UM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back