2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me you're trolling. The amount of 1st WR's those ***** have produced is insane. Below are some I could think of.

Marvin Harrison Jr. (soon to be)
Jaxon Smith Nijaba
Garrett Wilson
Chris Olave
Ted Ginn
David Boston
Joey Galloway
Terry Glenn
Santonio Holmes
This isn't the time to be rational my brother.

Show Jeremiah Smith tape of Andre Johnson and don't mention the year. Send the Stacy Coley tape and cut off each play before he got hurt at the end. We got dudes too

Advertisement
This isn't the time to be rational my brother.

Show Jeremiah Smith tape of Andre Johnson and don't mention the year. Send the Stacy Coley tape and cut off each play before he got hurt at the end. We got dudes too

Man, you sell JJ on any and everything, but DRE was playing before this kid was born. All he sees is that Ohio State will have produced four, 1st round WR's in the last three draft classes. That's tough competition.

Why point out Miami? you think FSU or UF aren't offering him a big NIL deal?
Why do some fans on here still act like being associated with paying players is such a taboo? If the team is getting recruits by flexing their wallets, so be it. Whatever it takes to get the best talent. Anyone want to act salty about it, wave at them on the way to the top

Advertisement
I love my hometown, but not enough to watch my son suit up for them.
That post ****ed me off. My generation would go crazy seeing something like that on the bulletin board. All the 40 year olds in the forum ready to suit up.
I don’t think it affects this generation of players the same way. I’m officially the old guy.

Man, you sell JJ on any and everything, but DRE was playing before this kid was born. All he sees is that Ohio State will have produced four, 1st round WR's in the last three draft classes. That's tough competition.
You want someone who was alive when he was young? Show him the Herb Waters tape and say he's been a pro and continues to be one since 2016. You don't mention the league or the position he switched to after college. I'm telling you for every first rounder they got we got dudes too.

• Haha
Reactions: STG
Advertisement
& more than half of the list you put up there for Ohio state wasn't? **** half that group was playing when Dre was in high school. You ain't gotta be like that just to prove a point. Simple as this, Ohio state has been on a roll recently for talented wr production. Can't argue that fact. Cause when you say what you said and make up a list that includes Terry Glenn etc. But you don't bother to make up that same list for us with our wrs throughout whenever than you're just being hypocritical yourself.

& more than half of the list you put up there for Ohio state wasn't? **** half that group was playing when Dre was in high school. You ain't gotta be like that just to prove a point. Simple as this, Ohio state has been on a roll recently for talented wr production. Can't argue that fact. Cause when you say what you said and make up a list that includes Terry Glenn etc. But you don't bother to make up that same list for us with our wrs throughout whenever than you're just being hypocritical yourself.

Did you glance over the fact they will have produced four 1st rounders in the last 3 drafts? Lol. Stop being such a **** homer all the time. OSU has produced more 1st round receivers recently and overall than we have. The last first rounder we produced was Dorsett, which I believe was 9 years ago. Before him, it was like 10+ years before that. I don't need to make a point. The point is made simply by OSU's production at that position.

Advertisement
Tell me you're trolling. The amount of 1st WR's those ***** have produced is insane. Below are some I could think of.

Marvin Harrison Jr. (soon to be)
Jaxon Smith Nijaba
Garrett Wilson
Chris Olave
Ted Ginn
David Boston
Joey Galloway
Terry Glenn
Santonio Holmes
Eddie Brown
Stanley Shakespeare
Michael Irvin (HOF)
Brett Perriman
Brian Blades
Randall Hill
Wesley Carroll
Lamar Thomas
Kevin Williams
Reggie Wayne (HOF soon)
Santana Moss (better numbers than 3 HOF WRs)
Andre Johnson (HOF soon)

Checkmate........

Eddie Brown
Stanley Shakespeare
Michael Irvin (HOF)
Brett Perriman
Brian Blades
Randall Hill
Wesley Carroll
Lamar Thomas
Kevin Williams
Reggie Wayne (HOF soon)
Santana Moss (better numbers than 3 HOF WRs)
Andre Johnson (HOF soon)

Checkmate........

Eh, yeah, not as many 1st round picks as OSU. Which is what the discussion was. I know you're old, but try to remember what the topic at hand was.

Advertisement
Did you glance over the fact they will have produced four 1st rounders in the last 3 drafts? Lol. Stop being such a **** homer all the time. OSU has produced more 1st round receivers recently and overall than we have. The last first rounder we produced was Dorsett, which I believe was 9 years ago. Before him, it was like 10+ years before that. I don't need to make a point. The point is made simply by OSU's production at that position.
Nah you did move the goal posts a little. Not enough for me to comment but I dont think its being a homer. When I saw your list with Terry Glenn and David Boston I was getting ready to type out Randall Hill and Irvin and Lamar just to be a smart *** but then I realized the point you were trying to make, it is hard to compete with their RECENT production.

Not trying to come at you but you just did a poor job of relaying your point because I did think the same thing and was going to comment on how I always laugh at the recruiting pitch of look at these old guys we developed so we can develop you if you wear this color jersey, like nah look at the people who coached and developed and for OSU those guys in large part still there.

Did you just tell a former UM starter to not be such a Homer??.....Mannnnnnnn take your *** to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back