2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
But u never know, it seems that way for sure. Why isn’t bama and uga on him hard though? Find that sh strange or did I miss that they pushed?
I thought the same thing.... however I dont consider UGA the "bar" for WR evals and recruits. I legit do not think they have signed a single 5* WR in the last 10 years.... aside from Pickens they really have not had insane WR hauls or production or development to the NFL. Aside from Pickens maybe Burton was rated pretty high but he dipped to Bama lol

Now Bama, I agree. Not seeing them involved is odd but when it comes to WR you have to be looking at OSU as well considering what they do at that position. Maybe LSU as well in recent years but not UGA.

Advertisement
Whatever, another immature baller who needs to tell everyone hes getting money

Its the people that dont need to tell you their wealthy that know the game

I thought the same thing.... however I dont consider UGA the "bar" for WR evals and recruits. I legit do not think they have signed a single 5* WR in the last 10 years.... aside from Pickens they really have not had insane WR hauls or production or development to the NFL. Aside from Pickens maybe Burton was rated pretty high but he dipped to Bama lol

Now Bama, I agree. Not seeing them involved is odd but when it comes to WR you have to be looking at OSU as well considering what they do at that position. Maybe LSU as well in recent years but not UGA.
OSU slipping after MH JR leaves. Unless they have someone cause I don’t watch their boring *** games

We have lost the #1 overall recruit for 2 years in a row. The first is living up to the ranking while the 2nd is looking more and more like a bust. I am completely expecting to lose the #1 overall again this year and then watching how things turn out.

OSU slipping after MH JR leaves. Unless they have someone cause I don’t watch their boring *** games
Yeah me either but I dont think their recruiting is slipping but def seems like QB/playcalling has not been the same.

I had to look it up but last year their top 3 recruits were rated 22/35/40.... Each one was a WR lol Carnell Tate, Brandon Innis and Noah Rogers was prob the #1 WR class on paper. I know Tate got some burn as a TF and I agree Innis is slow out the gate.

2022 class, they signed 3 WR in the top 100. Grayes (63) Kaleb Brown (78) and Caleb Burton (71)

2021 class was when they got EgBuka and Harrison. As well as Ballard who was ranked 55 overall.

So each year they sign 3 top 80 overall WR now they may not be as good as identifying talent but the stars are there so to speak. This year they obviously have SMith, Mylan Graham (29) and McClellan (72)... hopefully we can break the streak of 3 WR in the top 100 this year.

Advertisement
We have lost the #1 overall recruit for 2 years in a row. The first is living up to the ranking while the 2nd is looking more and more like a bust. I am completely expecting to lose the #1 overall again this year and then watching how things turn out.
If we lose him let’s hope he’s a jag but a productive citizen to society. I don’t wish bad on kids but doesn’t mean they need to be millionaires to strive in life. Just the facts

Yeah me either but I dont think their recruiting is slipping but def seems like QB/playcalling has not been the same.

I had to look it up but last year their top 3 recruits were rated 22/35/40.... Each one was a WR lol Carnell Tate, Brandon Innis and Noah Rogers was prob the #1 WR class on paper. I know Tate got some burn as a TF and I agree Innis is slow out the gate.

2022 class, they signed 3 WR in the top 100. Grayes (63) Kaleb Brown (78) and Caleb Burton (71)

2021 class was when they got EgBuka and Harrison. As well as Ballard who was ranked 55 overall.

So each year they sign 3 top 80 overall WR now they may not be as good as identifying talent but the stars are there so to speak. This year they obviously have SMith, Mylan Graham (29) and McClellan (72)... hopefully we can break the streak of 3 WR in the top 100 this year.
Looking at their roster, I would think Tate, Ballard, and Innis are their top 3. Ballard and Tate played some this year. Caleb Burton and Kaleb Brown transferred out. Grayes, Rogers, and Rodgers are their other guys. Tate would be their next big thing at WR, and I guess playing as a true frosh might make that true.

Apparently there are rumors Egbuka could come back- looks like he's grading in the late first-second round for the draft.

Advertisement
do you mean top target?

arch manning was number 1 recruit last year , we were Never a contender (cormani was #13)

2022 was Walter Nolen - we were never really in it (shemar Stewart was #9)

I can't even remember the true number 1 we were in contention with on ESD

we ended up getting 2017 number 1 recruit jaelen Phillips, but got him through the portal.. I remember we got seantrell Henderson through the portal as well after missing on him at signing day

Advertisement
Angry Face To Face GIF by Major League Soccer
IMG_2182.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back