Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_9157.gif
    IMG_9157.gif
    654 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I could be wrong but feels like we’re getting all the momentum at the right time..also it was very nice of Colbie to vacate the #4 for us
Part of me thinks they may have forced him out, could be wrong though, with the three receivers we have committed, plus George already and potentially Jeremiah, not a lot of space.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine a receiver class of JJ, JoJo, Ny Carr, and Chance. Ooooooo weeee
Another room that becomes elite on paper. OL established, DL getting there, WR getting there, LB very different room from 3 years ago. Still need to play the game but you’re looking at a floor of 9-10 wins in 24 and a legit national championship roster in 25.

Will believe it when i see it even with Ward coming still feels like osu vs fsu
Well if it's OSU or FSU there's nothing we can do about it. We have the best QB and O-line of the 3. Arguably better running backs now, especially when Lyle flips, and he will have guys around him that he's played with before. If he lands elsewhere, he simply didn't want to be here. There's no doubt we matched whatever they offered money wise. Mario didn't attend those games in person just to finish 2nd/3rd.

Well if it's OSU or FSU there's nothing we can do about it. We have the best QB and O-line of the 3. Arguably better running backs now, especially when Lyle flips, and he will have guys around him that he's played with before. If he lands elsewhere, he simply didn't want to be here. There's no doubt we matched whatever they offered money wise. Mario didn't attend those games in person just to finish 2nd/3rd.
I think they gained a lead on us before all of this portal stuff so I can’t just say oh he never wanted to be here if he doesn’t commit here because we got ward thats just us coping imo

It has seemed like a osu fsu battle for months now, i think he trusts day and norvell with offense more than mario but thats just a guess idk anything. I trust mario to make the best pitch he can make tho

They seem professional with this recruitment and all of the talking points when he mentions us is playing with friends and staying home, he talks about football when i have seen him talk about fsu or osu and i think they will lean on that to make a decision more than the more emotional tied stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back