2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mario playing chess. Ohio State just said Checkmate

Ouch
1700509551519.gif

That’s tampering.

I'm just being realistic. I appreciate all of the info, but you need to be rooted in reality with it. And the source of that info, the staff, has clearly struggled to read many high profile recruitments this year. It's setting people up for disappointment with a WR class that is really, really good outside of Smith joining.
How does it harm you if the poster wants to post and be optimistic? I understand what you’re saying but Fock man you sounding a bit petty over nothing. It’s most likely he won’t sign here but So what if a fan wants to bring some optimism to this dredd fest. 💪🏾🇺🇸🤣😂 Let’s go Canes!!!

Last edited:
How does it harm you if the poster wants to ports and be optimistic? I understand what you’re saying but Fock man you sounding a bit petty over nothing. It’s most likely he won’t sign here but So what if a fan wants to bring some optimism to this dredd fest. 💪🏾🇺🇸🤣😂 Let’s go Canes!!!
Imagine constantly opening a thread about a player you think we have absolutely no shot at.

Advertisement
I'm just being realistic. I appreciate all of the info, but you need to be rooted in reality with it. And the source of that info, the staff, has clearly struggled to read many high profile recruitments this year. It's setting people up for disappointment with a WR class that is really, really good outside of Smith joining.

I don't think any of the Smith smoke is from the Miami staff. But I'm also not all that concerned. We are so close to the finish line now that I no longer care about the horse race.

If he picks Miami, great. It's found money.

I don't think any of the Smith smoke is from the Miami staff. But I'm also not all that concerned. We are so close to the finish line now that I no longer care about the horse race.

If he picks Miami, great. It's found money.
Thats How I feel too. This is a really really good to great WR class as is. And part of the reason to stop with the here we go, the big papi shrug, and whatever else. It detracts from that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this a question???👀👀👀 or being sarcastic ha ha ha 😆? Prime MJ would cook anyone except for a toss up against Prime Kobe🤔 Kobe was a monstar 🤩 RIP
It’s one on one anyone can win. It’s the team aspect being on the court. If shaq got the ball in the block he beats pretty much any guard. One on ones in basketball don’t mean a **** thing they mostly all skilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back