2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the dre I know. Dre has always been a leader and his version of leading is done quietly and by example. He was routinely leading the pack in his numbers and if they were challenged he enjoyed showing people he still had more in the tank. Boy has always been a work out freak.
Yessir.....SeanTay though was the opposite, hated Weights....but would run till the day was long....

Advertisement
One thing people aren't considering when looking at Dre's HS stats is the style of play in SoFla. Running the ball was king. Option/Veer was the en vogue offense and the dominance of teams like CC, The West & Southridge spoke to that. Passing was straight slants, hitches and 9's.

Only one team was really airing it out in the Tri-County back then, Plantation. If my memory serves me correctly, Beard might've been the only cat to crack a grand down here. Definitely the only one to do it more than once. Rohan used to chuck it, but not like Schneider.

Passing is LIGHT-YEARS from where it was in SoFla in the Late 90's. For Dre to **** near hit a band on 40 catches no less, is probably more impressive than what Smith is doing right now...
It wasn't the fact that running was king. It was the fact that it was VERY rare to find a kid who was raised to be a legit QB and this was before kids moved state to state,cross country etc for high school ball. Youth ball down here was always about just putting the best athletes into the skill positions. So no kids were raised to be qbs except once in a blue you'd get a kid to come through private schools that was raised that way. But it was an exception far from a rule. Just look at the schools you mentioned. The ridge. You can mention QUICK off the top of your head Troy, Darren & Jason Davis. You can mention Lamont Green, Corey Smith... who's the QB? The west same concept just all the memorable players at that time were on defense minus one or two exceptions that weren't really memorable. Same with central,same with Edison, same with Jackson, same with Cc, same with Miami high...Only one you can really mention off the top of my head was hml for 2 years with Rohan. In **** near every instance their best qbs at best became wr for us. Ethnic,Roscoe,Nitro...

Last edited:
BTW: Jeremiah Smith is a Cane
what makes you say that tommy wiseau GIF by The Room

It wasn't the fact that running was king. It was the fact that it was VERY rare to find a kid who was raised to be a legit QB and this was before kids moved state to state,cross country etc for high school ball. Youth ball down here was always about just putting the best athletes into the skill positions. So no kids were raised to be qbs except once in a blue you'd get a kid to come through private schools that was raised that way. But it was an exception far from a rule. Just look at the schools you mentioned. The ridge. You can mention QUICK off the top of your head Troy, Darren & Jason Davis. You can mention Lamont Green, Corey Smith... who's the QB? The west same concept just all the memorable players at that time were on defense minus one or two exceptions that weren't really memorable. Same with central,same with Edison, same with Jackson, same with Cc, same with Miami high...Only one you can really mention off the top of my head was hml for 2 years with Rohan. In **** near every instance their best qbs at best became wr for us. Ethnic,Roscoe,Nitro...
Gana Joseph, Fat Boy Townsley at the West and my dog Kareem was the High QB before Scoe took over full time, but I'm different. But you're definitely right in what you're saying. What I really meant (and what you're also saying) was that the QB specialized training was **** near non-existent down here in those days.

Mastrole's a dude I remember who did QB training in SoFla during that era. But like you said, he wasn't working with many if any public school kids, especially not ones for the schools we mentioned...

Advertisement
A few reasons.

1. Miami is home. And yes, I am well aware of the cliche, [insert place] this is home. Recently Arizona got a 5 star to stay home; Missouri just got a local guy to stay home. But that phrase "stay home" originated in South Florida. It's a spin-off from "the State of Miami", "recruit Broward, Dade, and Palm Beach". "put on for the crib".....they all mean the same thing, and they all started in Miami.

2. Top guys want to play with top guys. Look at our team. Project the next 2-3 years from our current roster: Mark Fletcher, Washington twins, Ray Ray, Wes, Bain, the two FR future-1st round O-lineman, Damari Brown, Naijalik Kelly, Riley Williams, Ajay Allen, Chris Johnson, Anez Cooper, Moten. AND THESE ARE THE GUYS WE HAVE SEEN. What about Malik Bryant, Jayden Wayne, Popo, Collins Archeampong, mcCoy, Kinsler, Arroyo, and Kaleb Spencer? How good are these guys? We don't know. And not to mention the guys who are stars that STILL HAVE ELIGIBILITY like TVD, Kam, James Williams, X, Colby, and Jacolby. I don't think we have actually considered the potential monster that Mario is building here. And add in the 2024 class potential of Trader, Chance, Riley, Zaquan, Artavius, Lightfoot, Lofton, and Rudolph. Top guys want to play with top guys. That's what helps them get to the league. JJ knows that. Again, Mario is *potentially* building a monster roster at Miami.

3. Shannon Dawson. Before the season, Mario was telling the top offensive recruits, just wait, just wait, and see what we put on the field. All we have heard from our sources (Cribby, D$, Pete, and others) is that these guys (i.e., top guys like JJ) want a reason to pick Miami. Shannon Dawson is that reason.

Miami offense this year in the top 25 of these categories: first downs, 3rd down %, completion %, passing offense, rushing offense, scoring offense, team passing efficiency, and total offense. Not to mention, just outside the top 25 on several other categories (they are tied for 30th with 6 other teams). The point is, the offense is there. No more excuses.

Anyway those are my reasons why I believe JJ will flip and pick Miami.

A few reasons.

1. Miami is home. And yes, I am well aware of the cliche, [insert place] this is home. Recently Arizona got a 5 star to stay home; Missouri just got a local guy to stay home. But that phrase "stay home" originated in South Florida. It's a spin-off from "the State of Miami", "recruit Broward, Dade, and Palm Beach". "put on for the crib".....they all mean the same thing, and they all started in Miami.

2. Top guys want to play with top guys. Look at our team. Project the next 2-3 years from our current roster: Mark Fletcher, Washington twins, Ray Ray, Wes, Bain, the two FR future-1st round O-lineman, Damari Brown, Naijalik Kelly, Riley Williams, Ajay Allen, Chris Johnson, Anez Cooper, Moten. AND THESE ARE THE GUYS WE HAVE SEEN. What about Malik Bryant, Jayden Wayne, Popo, Collins Archeampong, mcCoy, Kinsler, Arroyo, and Kaleb Spencer? How good are these guys? We don't know. And not to mention the guys who are stars that STILL HAVE ELIGIBILITY like TVD, Kam, James Williams, X, Colby, and Jacolby. I don't think we have actually considered the potential monster that Mario is building here. And add in the 2024 class potential of Trader, Chance, Riley, Zaquan, Artavius, Lightfoot, Lofton, and Rudolph. Top guys want to play with top guys. That's what helps them get to the league. JJ knows that. Again, Mario is *potentially* building a monster roster at Miami.

3. Shannon Dawson. Before the season, Mario was telling the top offensive recruits, just wait, just wait, and see what we put on the field. All we have heard from our sources (Cribby, D$, Pete, and others) is that these guys (i.e., top guys like JJ) want a reason to pick Miami. Shannon Dawson is that reason.

Miami offense this year in the top 25 of these categories: first downs, 3rd down %, completion %, passing offense, rushing offense, scoring offense, team passing efficiency, and total offense. Not to mention, just outside the top 25 on several other categories (they are tied for 30th with 6 other teams). The point is, the offense is there. No more excuses.

You made it seem like you knew something

Advertisement
You made it seem like you knew something
I do. The reasons why I gave above that you dislike. I don't need inside information on obvious ****, dude. Miami is home, we have the talent that attracts other top talent, and we have an offense that puts up numbers which puts guys in the league. What else is there? Oh, and Miami has a top NIL package. This is the formula to get top recruits:

close to home + a talented roster + scheme + $$ = landing top recruits.

One thing people aren't considering when looking at Dre's HS stats is the style of play in SoFla. Running the ball was king. Option/Veer was the en vogue offense and the dominance of teams like CC, The West & Southridge spoke to that. Passing was straight slants, hitches and 9's.

Only one team was really airing it out in the Tri-County back then, Plantation. If my memory serves me correctly, Beard might've been the only cat to crack a grand down here. Definitely the only one to do it more than once. Rohan used to chuck it, but not like Schneider.

Passing is LIGHT-YEARS from where it was in SoFla in the Late 90's. For Dre to **** near hit a band on 40 catches no less, is probably more impressive than what Smith is doing right now...
Coral park was running a 4 receiver set and airing it out too

Advertisement
A few reasons.

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

I feel like if Carr is the heaviest smoke can someone say if we can land Smith also?

Smith
Carr
JoJo
Chance

Seems like it would be impossible to keep those 4
Together

A few reasons.

Advertisement
yeah, you're right. He's all OSU.
Nah man - I don't know where he is going, but based on people on this board that have been proven to know a thing or two about a thing or two, my money would be on Miami. The reason I replied with that was 1) I was giving you **** b/c your original post made it seem like you knew something factually and 2) more importantly... you responded to a gif from The Room with a long post so it was the perfect opportunity to reply to you with another gif from The Room that seemed appropriate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back