2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man... whatever Hartline did must be BAD
Jigsaw Puzzle GIF by Ravensburger

Putting some puzzle pieces together:

- Hartline and Innis (whatever has happened there is weird.

- Offense looking very good with Shannon Dawson

- Shannon’s track record with WRs and relationship with Geno Smith.

- Mario is a man true to his word.

- Telling WR recruits that we are locked up for next year per @1murhurricane (could it be JJ & even Innis are in play)?

Not sure what else I am missing besides the NIL/Bag Narrative that I am purposely really not focusing on because to me, it seems much bigger than that with this kid. Smith, like Innis last year, money is not everything at this stage. Development and pathway to the league seems to be most important.

Advertisement
Jigsaw Puzzle GIF by Ravensburger

Putting some puzzle pieces together:

- Hartline and Innis (whatever has happened there is weird.

- Offense looking very good with Shannon Dawson

- Shannon’s track record with WRs and relationship with Geno Smith.

- Mario is a man true to his word.

- Telling WR recruits that we are locked up for next year per @1murhurricane (could it be JJ & even Innis are in play)?

Not sure what else I am missing besides the NIL/Bag Narrative that I am purposely really not focusing on because to me, it seems much bigger than that with this kid. Smith, like Innis last year, money is not everything at this stage. Development and pathway to the league seems to be most important.

Add to all your deductive reasoning that Mario has slayed the relationship building with the 25 and 26 kids which is his forte and Kevin Beard is a beast

Add to all your deductive reasoning that Mario has slayed the relationship building with the 25 and 26 kids which is his forte and Kevin Beard is a beast
Mario is a monster for sure and given how strong the local classes are the next two years you would be smart to put money on Mario there. The thing is that we need good 24 class/portal pull to supplement our great 23 class. It will get us better faster. We need to close strong on the 24 class because we would then have a loaded roster heading in 2025.

Advertisement
Didn’t FSU feel really good about him flipping after the LSU game?

Seems like every school likes where they stand with this kid- strikes me as he’s telling everyone what they want to hear?

Could somebody explain why some posters have such a zeal and enthusiasm to make absolutist negative statements about Miami's chances with recruits like "He's not coming here, end of story, lock the thread"???

Second, why is there no real push back from others against it? If it were about upcoming games and people were spewing, "We have no shot against Team X, that's a loss, close the thread," there would be a mob attack showing disgust against anyone doing that.

I don't see this as any different. Anyone claiming certainty over a recruit's choice without knowing the player personally and hearing it directly out of his mouth over a period of time is just spewing nonsense, especially when you have the coaching staff and insiders indicating that the pursuit is worthwhile.

Could any of these guys say no to Miami? Of course. But in many cases it's like calling a coin flip. Just because you said tails and it landed that way doesn't mean you knew.
Oh ok, here’s the proof you need from Jeremiah:
“I am committed to OSU”
“I am going to OSU vs Youngstown state instead of Miamis huge game against TAMU”
“I am going to OSU instead of Miami vs Clemson” later this year.

I’d say that’s showing he’s choosing OSU over time, in addition to already committing there.

Advertisement
Oh ok, here’s the proof you need from Jeremiah:
“I am committed to OSU”
“I am going to OSU vs Youngstown state instead of Miamis huge game against TAMU”
“I am going to OSU instead of Miami vs Clemson” later this year.

I’d say that’s showing he’s choosing OSU over time, in addition to already committing there.
"I'm not going to be the Alabama coach."

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back