2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
thanks Al Golden for thinking Herb Waters was as good as Cooper. That is what started this trend.

Gotta land Smith.
algolden.jpg

Williams
Sanders
Maye
Penix
Nix
Jefferson
Pratt
Daniels
Mccarthy
Hartman
Travis
Who you putting Rattler over @Memnon?
Just being impartial here. If you're gonna knock on rattler(which I'm not sure I could say he's top 10 either, but he's close) than you can't put McCarthy in there like ***** all good. Now that I actually look at this list there's several issues. #1 the knock on rattler, yet you got Bo Nix who's career up to this point has been **** near a carbon copy of rattlers. We already spoke on McCarthy, but the craziest **** to me out of all of this is after ONE solitary game against a tremendously overrated tcu defense you put Sanders up there in that group. That **** is WILD. He might very well end up being in that group. But good lord brother it's been ONE GAME & that's being said... Let the man prove what he is before you give him all of that. Cause what he did last year isn't relevant to here and now.

Last edited:
He wasn't a whiff at ou any more than Tyler was a whiff here. He has one bad season at ou. That doesn't change the time he was clicking there.
Fair enough. “Whiff” was too strong a word perhaps. His 2020 season was very good, but struggled in 2021 and was replaced by Caleb Williams. His relationship with Riley was clearly strained and he transferred out. As far as his career at OU goes, he was a ‘miss‘. In his case it wasn’t lack of talent, it just did not work out. It happens. See Bo Nix at Auburn vs Bo Nix at Oregon.

Regardless, Rattler came on strong at the end of last season at USCe. We’ll see what 2023 brings. Hopefully for him his OL plays better than it did against UNC. Hard to succeed when you’re sacked nine times. Still passed to 350+ yards on 30 completions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just being impartial here. If you're gonna knock on rattler(which I'm not sure I could say he's top 10 either, but he's close) than you can't put McCarthy in there like ***** all good. Now that I actually look at this list there's several issues. #1 the knock on rattler, yet you got Bo Nix who's career up to this point has been **** near a carbon copy of rattlers. We already spoke on McCarthy, but the craziest **** to me out of all of this is after ONE solitary game against a tremendously overrated tcu defense you put Sanders up there in that group. That **** is WILD. He might very well end up being in that group. But good lord brother it's been ONE GAME & that's being said... Let the man prove what he is before you give him all of that. Cause what he did last year isn't relevant to here and now.
To add on to this…Alot of people get tricked into thinking a qb is something they aren’t because of the offense they are in. Sanders look solid but that offense gives him free completions that will inflate his numbers and have people overhyping him plus the lights are on Colorado now.

Thats why its hard to rank guys in college because last year a guy hendon hooker was looked at as elite but bruh if people understood how little of a burden is on qbs in that offense ,and others they would look past the numbers and see there are alot of jags that get hyped at qb in cfb.

Advertisement
unload the Brinks truck and some to Smith. Give the man percentage of gate receipts in the name of NIL...

Yeah get creative. Get him lined up with some commercials or something. Also win 10 games and go to the ACC championship.

Advertisement
unload the Brinks truck and some to Smith. Give the man percentage of gate receipts in the name of NIL...
While that’s a piece of it (and a significant piece) who’s going to be throwing him the ball and if it is a WR friendly offense is just as if not MORE important.

This kid has to have his eyes on the 1st round the NFL and we have to show him and receivers like him we can them there.

Advertisement
What sucks? It isn’t over.
Sometimes I feel like we have a chance but then sometimes I think OSU is tough on the trail. It feels like they been battling us harder than anyone pause. And Hartline is that difference that's why I give OSU the advantage. That's his guy and every other wr's guy.

I've watched Sanders play more than 1 P5 game. I though he was a top 10 QB coming into the season but after 1 game hes in my top 5. I may be slightly biased towards Black QBs don't @ me. Bo Nix and Jordan Travis can tell the same story. They sucked until last year but rn I would take either as college QBs as much as it pains me to say. Mccarthy is not elite at anything but he won't cost you a game and can make all the throws. Hes consistent.
I look at Rattler as someone that is streaky. When hes on he top 10 without question. Week to week he is not the same player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back