2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDK. I am finding it harder and harder to believe this kid is even considering the Canes. Every opportunity he has he heads up to Tally or UF. Felt like he had to be pushed to take that OV. This isn’t the first time he’s been so complimentary of Norvell- feels more like Hykeem Williams recruitment as it goes along.

Norvell the best coach in college football? It's a tad early for this young man to have CTE I'd think

Advertisement
Advertisement
So because he has family that played he can't change his mind on where he wants to go🤔
No. Its not what he’s saying at all. He’s saying that they’re not gonna get caught up in all of the hoopla and be impressed with all the shiny new bells snd whistles. They wanna see substance. Come with the real, or get the fucc on. This is not the first tine they’ve heard recruiting pitches, or visited schools.

Advertisement
Nothing THAT interesting. And nothing we haven't already read in this thread
  1. Says Norvell is one of the best head coaches in college football
  2. Napier tells him how he can be used in his offense
  3. Plans to take visits to FSU Miami and UF. UF and Miami for sure.
You don’t find it interesting that he didn’t want to answer what coach he has the best relationship with?
Dude has been all osu and didn’t say hartline or day.
I found that pretty interesting.

Well, maybe it’s just me.

You don’t find it interesting that he didn’t want to answer what coach he has the best relationship with?

Yeah, I can see how that is interesting. It's been known that he's been taking visits and flirting with Florida schools.

However, I don't believe a word these recruits say in these interviews where they are talking about multiple schools. Its politician answers. They are all summed up as the following"

Interviewer: You have schools A, B, and C. What do you think of school A? And School B has been recruiting you hard, huh?​
Recruit: School A is great. Their head coach is the best. I can really see myself there. School B's position coach is the best. He's cool. We talk all the time. I can really see myself there.​
Interviewer: And school C?​
Recruit: School C is great. Great coaches. I can really see myself there.​

Yeah, I can see how that is interesting. It's been known that he's been taking visits and flirting with Florida schools.

However, I don't believe a word these recruits say in these interviews where they are talking about multiple schools. Its politician answers. They are all summed up as the following"

Interviewer: You have schools A, B, and C. What do you think of school A? And School B has been recruiting you hard, huh?​
Recruit: School A is great. Their head coach is the best. I can really see myself there. School B's position coach is the best. He's cool. We talk all the time. I can really see myself there.​
Interviewer: And school C?​
Recruit: School C is great. Great coaches. I can really see myself there.​
Also, he could just be saying all the right things to make sure schools keep thinking they have a chance.

However, regardless of what he says the schools are still gonna keep recruiting him.

But he did look uncomfortable when he was asked.

Also, he could just be saying all the right things to make sure schools keep thinking they have a chance.

However, regardless of what he says the schools are still gonna keep recruiting him.

Agreed 100% and that's exactly what he should do.

Uncomfortable, maybe. I think it could also be an exacerbated "Why the **** are you asking me dumb questions like this? You know I'm not going say anything to give you some big scoop. Stick to the script."

All of this to say what he says now doesn't hold much weight. What he does in on ESD or NSD is what actually matters.

Advertisement

the day he flips from OSU is the day ill start believing. **** give these canned interviews but hes on twitter shouting out everytime OSU does something.

Cliff notes?
1-on-1 meeting with Norvell went great. Bonded with Dugans.

Also visited Florida. Good visit (didn't sound as excited as Norvell meeting)

Checking out all 3 FSU, UF and Miami throughout the season and "giving them all a chance"

He isn't worried about Ohio State's WR depth chart.

I t think we all look too much into the behaviours of teenagers but remember his Kevin Beard tweet when he first got hired?

Advertisement

They ALL just say the right things. Don’t think I’ve ever heard a recruit say “Yea, that place sucked!” Like someone else said, he’s making his rounds picking up bags and probably knows where he’s going with one caveat - if we show a pulse on offense, he just might flip.

I t think we all look too much into the behaviours of teenagers but remember his Kevin Beard tweet when he first got hired?
I wouldn't take anything this guy says or tweets seriously. A recruitment you don't follow until Dec. Plays the recruiting game very well and can't be mad at him. Has 4 different schools and fan bases thinking they have a good chance of getting him to sign.

Nothing THAT interesting. And nothing we haven't already read in this thread
  1. Says Norvell is one of the best head coaches in college football
  2. Napier tells him how he can be used in his offense
  3. Plans to take visits to FSU Miami and UF. UF and Miami for sure.
And to add:

He wants to see how the Florida teams do this season (particularly Miami and UF) because he doesn’t want anyone to say he didn’t give the in state schools a chance.

He couldn’t answer the question about which staff or coach he’s closest to.

Also he doesn’t care about whom OSU brings in he’s coming in to take someone’s spot.

This....kid...again
Oh No Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back