2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Has he visited for a game? Just saw he’s going to be in Columbus for our game against Clemson. So he didn’t come to the big recruiting events, our big game vs A&M and won’t be there for our biggest home game this year vs Clemson. There is positivity that he’s going to flip because we have a good offense and, apparently, he is a Canes fan. I don’t see it tbh. Still seems like an “anywhere but Miami” recruitment, unfortunately. The good news is Dawson can make stars out of our receivers now

Has he visited for a game? Just saw he’s going to be in Columbus for our game against Clemson. So he didn’t come to the big recruiting events, our big game vs A&M and won’t be there for our biggest home game this year vs Clemson. There is positivity that he’s going to flip because we have a good offense and, apparently, he is a Canes fan. I don’t see it tbh. Still seems like an “anywhere but Miami” recruitment, unfortunately. The good news is Dawson can make stars out of our receivers now
If he wasn’t from the area, I think people would have moved on by now. That’s the only thing I can think of that keeps peoples hopes up. He seems more locked in than Innis and we saw how that ended

Seeing how we won't need to raise money to "fly a banner" to get rid of anyone.... Let's fund one to let this kid know he should stay home during his game! I'll contribute
PM me a debit card number, DL # and social security number & we can get this started

Attachments

• IMG_1647.gif
    IMG_1647.gif
    334.2 KB · Views: 0
I do agree here that if he’s not willing to come to any games how big of a Canes fan is he really since he’s local? I’m sure, like everyone says everyone else does, that we hand out cash for visits as well.

Advertisement
he aint flippin............as of now..

Gaby indicated like the staff isn't allowed to be there, as the staff can only attend 1 game which they already attended Heritage. I'm not sure on the actual rules
They must call that the Cristobal Rule, cause no other head coaches would go as many games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Common sense says this but I think the paying for visits and soft commitments that apparently goes on may make it possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back