2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Canesport spoke to him after the game last night. Says what you'd expect: likes how Miami looks so far, Coach KB and Mario living up to what they told him, blah, blah, blah. Now he's saying he wants to see how they do in conference play against teams like Clemson, etc..

"Smith initially planned to take game day visits to Miami for the Hurricanes’ home games against Texas A&M and Clemson, but after choosing to take game day visits to Ohio State those weekends instead, he now plans to return to Hard Rock for Miami’s Oct. 7 game against Georgia Tech."

LOL
I mean what did you expect? To win our first 3, 2 of which were cupcakes, and for him to flip?

Just about every single fan here is thinking the same thing. “Good so far but let’s see what happens in ACC play.” Absolutely nothing wrong with this take.

Advertisement
I

I mean what did you expect? To win our first 3, 2 of which were cupcakes, and for him to flip?
Just about every single fan here is thinking the same thing. “Good so far but let’s see what happens in ACC play.” Absolutely nothing wrong with this take.
He tells reporters what they want to hear. He's smart that way.

Ga Tech? lol Obviously watching OSU vs Youngstown State was a bigger draw. Actually, it probably wa$....

This is a recruitment that should be forgotten until December (or february?) Stop interviewing him and asking him the same questions...

Jacolby George and Restrepo. Two leading wide receivers.. Both local kids. Both recruiting JJ.

Mario is making a statement. We shouldn't need to leave s.fla for WRs.

Same goes for: CBs, Safeties, RBs.

Doesn't mean we won't. Just that we shouldn't have to if we can get the elite local kids to be loyal to the hometown team again by winning and developing them to succeed in college and make it to the NFL.

Ga Tech? lol Obviously watching OSU vs Youngstown State was a bigger draw. Actually, it probably wa$....

This is a recruitment that should be forgotten until December (or february?) Stop interviewing him and asking him the same questions...
So you want media to stop interviewing the biggest recruit in SFLA at one of Miami’s biggest positions of need who has 2 other teammates committed to us on the best team in SFLA? Good luck stopping them from getting those clicks

Advertisement
Canesport spoke to him after the game last night. Says what you'd expect: likes how Miami looks so far, Coach KB and Mario living up to what they told him, blah, blah, blah. Now he's saying he wants to see how they do in conference play against teams like Clemson, etc..

"Smith initially planned to take game day visits to Miami for the Hurricanes’ home games against Texas A&M and Clemson, but after choosing to take game day visits to Ohio State those weekends instead, he now plans to return to Hard Rock for Miami’s Oct. 7 game against Georgia Tech."

LOL
Feel like that’s the suckeyes not allowing him to come to our big games so he doesn’t experience the atmosphere…

Yeah the GT selection instead of Clemson is a head scratcher.

Personally, I don’t think he’s coming here (never was) but potential flip targets generate content so reporters eat this ish up.

And this is literally their job so not sure what we expect them to do. Mario’s gotta keep pushing. Reporters gotta keep asking what he thinks about x, y, z.

Advertisement
Didn’t he attend the FSPOO vs LSU matchup? If so wonder why they have no issue with him visiting them but are always trying to stop him from coming here
Maybe they feel like we’re a real threat.. just odd how his plans keep changing when he was originally planning to attend the bigger games. On the other hand, he’s free to do whatever so I guess if he really wanted to come, he would come (unless he’s getting paid not too lol)

Maybe they feel like we’re a real threat.. just odd how his plans keep changing when he was originally planning to attend the bigger games. On the other hand, he’s free to do whatever so I guess if he really wanted to come, he would come (unless he’s getting paid not too lol)
Exactly, if he wanted to attend big games here he would.

Could be though it could also be like when a booty call ask you to go on like a real date date and you suddenly become the most benevolent fella around taking care of long lost family and volunteering at the old folks home.

Advertisement

Personally, I don’t think he’s coming here (never was) but potential flip targets generate content so reporters eat this ish up.

And this is literally their job so not sure what we expect them to do. Mario’s gotta keep pushing. Reporters gotta keep asking what he thinks about x, y, z.
OSU plays Penn State that weekend so that's at least a good game.
doesn't seem like they're worried about FSU

Well OSU plays PSU the same week we play Clemson so I get him wanting to go to that one but missing the TAMU game to go see them play Youngstown St made no sense at all. Hopefully PSU smashes them and he can get a first hand view of how bad their offense looks

There's definitely plenty of red flags.

Scheduled to come to Miami for our big non conf game against A&M..changes mind and goes to meaningless game in Columbus.

Next and maybe only big remaining home game will be against Clemson. Instead he'll g[BGCOLOR=initial]o to Columbus again and will come to Miami for a bad atmosphere game against GT.[/BGCOLOR]

Hard to imagine we get this kid when he's giving us all the signals that he's not interested.

But if Hartline is moving on then we have to keep chipping away and building the relationship so when he decides to look around, we're the first ones on the list.

Advertisement

As stated by others on this site, the kid’s uncle is Geno Smith I believe? He and the family know the recruiting game and how to maneuver. It shows cause he is playing it perfectly.

D money predicts Miami

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back