2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Disgusting. Someone get this to his fam to show how they really feel. Dude needs outed.

That guys gonna be on Message Board Geniuses pretty quickly.

Took like 2 hours to catch back up. Every time I moved to the next page there were 2-3 more pages of comments 😂

Hats off to Mario that this is even still a possibility. Worst case if he sticks with * we got to see * fans sweat, potentially milked them for extra NIL and I’m sure all those other 5 stars they have on the roster will enjoy comparing their weekly paychecks.

Best case * never recruits S Fla again, JS and his buddies bring us # 6,7 & 8, our wives and gfs won’t walk for days, and we will all have a new set of twins in 9 months increasing our fan base.

miss cleo fraud GIF

i hear ryan day has been trying her since 2PM

Advertisement
Advertisement
OSU mod with another update:

"Again, I've been told Smith and his family and camp are working out the details and everything is set up as the Smith's want it to be. The way things have gone across the country I don't count anything as done till it is really done. And we wait for that."

OSU mod with another update:

"Again, I've been told Smith and his family and camp are working out the details and everything is set up as the Smith's want it to be. The way things have gone across the country I don't count anything as done till it is really done. And we wait for that."
So no update from their previous "update"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back