2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think Smith did the ol' car dealership trick where you want the car and give the price, the salesman says, "I can't go any lower or we'll lose money", then you get up and walk out really slowly to your car and wait for the salesman to come running out to say, "Wait wait, I just talked with my manager, he said we can take loss on this since you are such a good customer." He wants UM, he just needs us to up the offer a bit.

Ok- Im officially sucked back into this.
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Advertisement
If you’re signing with a school just bc you know you can leave in a year, it’s probably the wrong school
I don't think anyone plans on leaving in a year, but clearly it's pretty **** common in this age.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Smith did the ol' car dealership trick where you want the car and give the price, the salesman says, "I can't go any lower or we'll lose money", then you get up and walk out really slowly to your car and wait for the salesman to come running out to say, "Wait wait, I just talked with my manager, he said we can take loss on this since you are such a good customer."
That's like verbatim, did you own a car dealership?

I have so much work to get done and this situation has me stuck hitting the refresh button and waiting on a text lol

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back