2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
After seeing what a real #1 wr did to us yesterday and Coleman too, I’d throw every single dollar left in the NIL kitty towards this guy..elite wr’s change and win games period..
This. This. and This again. Until we have a true elite offensive talent (RB or WR) that can take over games single-handily, we're never going to cross that threshold.

I agree. But he’s probably asking “who’s gonna throw me the ball”?

Tvd last night was *** juice. Dudes made some spectacular catches last night at the edges of the radius.
Who do we have coming?

JSmith is a pipe dream right now. He’s not gonna wait to see who we get in the portal.
He’s gonna want to be working out in January and getting ready with whoever is already in the roster.

Advertisement
we can definitely use a guy like JS. And Carr. And Trader. And Robinson.

But a QB that doesn‘t rely completely on his slot wr would go a long ways by itself.
TVD has stunted his own growth by relying too much on X.

If we had JS right now and he beat out George, do we have any confidence that TVD would rely any less on X?

we can definitely use a guy like JS. And Carr. And Trader. And Robinson.

But a QB that doesn‘t rely completely on his slot wr would go a long ways by itself.
TVD has stunted his own growth by relying too much on X.

If we had JS right now and he beat out George, do we have any confidence that TVD would rely any less on X?
JS and Carr change this offense cause of their explosiveness. The other two imo are pieces that can do well. But those are the difference makers imo and Ray Ray Joseph. Get those three on the field and defenses will have to respect it. Can’t completely load the box with those guys on the field. Riley Williams and a Riley or CJ or even Citizen. Sheeesh

JS and Carr change this offense cause of their explosiveness. The other two imo are pieces that can do well. But those are the difference makers imo and Ray Ray Joseph. Get those three on the field and defenses will have to respect it. Can’t completely load the box with those guys on the field. Riley Williams and a Riley or CJ or even Citizen. Sheeesh
Okay, I will pretend that TVD doesn’t lock on X 75% of the time, regardless of what the defense is showing. Sheesh.

Not doubting JS talent. I’m just saying I don’t think TVD looks his way even if he were right now.

Advertisement
Okay, I will pretend that TVD doesn’t lock on X 75% of the time, regardless of what the defense is showing. Sheesh.

Not doubting JS talent. I’m just saying I don’t think TVD looks his way even if he were right now.
Need a qb that can scan and read things quickly if things break down. And someone that can push those outs with some zip

Y’all be sleeping on Trader (Big Pause). Ppl don’t understand how good of a player he is bc he gets over shadowed by JS. He has great hands ( BIG PAUSE) & he’s a menace after the catch

Yall are really over exaggerating this lol

Advertisement
This. This. and This again. Until we have a true elite offensive talent (RB or WR) that can take over games single-handily, we're never going to cross that threshold.
Exactly there were two plays one by George and one by Parrish where elite players break it and take it to the house but our players keep getting caught

Who is a fair comp for Smith?

Harrison Jr type? Reggie Wayne? Sammy Watkins college?

Read either OSU or National writer drooling over having Innis, Smith and the other WR OSU has all together and he said Smith is best WR he has ever seen in HS.

Read either OSU or National writer drooling over having Innis, Smith and the other WR OSU has all together and he said Smith is best WR he has ever seen in HS.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
You saw what a top receiver did to us. But how about former five star QB drake maye. They don’t always pan out but he’s a five star talent. Shows the importance of landing top passer talent. And guess what. Portal guys be lining up. Unc guys like Walker and McCollum were both portal players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back