2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I feel like if Carr is the heaviest smoke can someone say if we can land Smith also?

Smith
Carr
JoJo
Chance

Seems like it would be impossible to keep those 4
Together
Gotta be able to sell these kids. Room could get pretty wide open in a few years. If Mario is truly committed to a more air raid approach moving forward no reason you can’t sell these kids on a system that mutually benefits all of them.

"Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another."

- Ephesians 4:25
56HqkEwc.gif

Advertisement
According to stats is a dumb way to evaluate a wide receiving room let alone through three games. I respect your opinion on 99% of this board but this is a crock of homerism. I love Restrepo and colbie young. I’ll be there in Philly cheering them on. They could both be fine pros.

There’s way more talent in the other two rooms. Like arguing otherwise is a sign of lunacy.
It’s way more talent on paper yes on the field no…Miami ain’t the best yet, we ain’t taking a backseat to no wr room sorry…

Side note and not about Jeremiah, but I believe we get Ellis too, solid shot as long as we win according to @Cribby and he's taken 5 visits to our school. Which is more than any other. He also recently started following Jayden Wayne on Twit.

Chill with the chants that's what lame schools do like uf. Just perform let that speak let the swag speak. While Smith scored tds for OSU or UM we will always have gator fans holding a sign and cheering for him meme. Even when he scores on them next year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chill with the chants that's what lame schools do like uf. Just perform let that speak let the swag speak. While Smith scored tds for OSU or UM we will always have gator fans holding a sign and cheering for him meme. Even when he scores on them next year
agree just saying since we know he is a sensitive young kid lol (per actions on twitter lol)

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back