Jeremiah Payton Out vs UL

You really think Few is Renfroe?

Why not? What amazing characteristics did Renfro have that showed he'd be more than just a walk on? He put in the work and got PT over more talented players.

The scholarship players should be embarrassed that they can't outperform him. Yet some fans would rather see the coaches play some scholarship player who hasn't earned the job over a walk on who has. Its such an unfathomably dumb stance to take that I simply can't process it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our two best receivers happen to be tight ends. Logic would dictate we're going to see more 12 personnel as the year goes on. We simply don't have the horses at receiver to run a true spread. I think Lashlee is smart enough to adapt to the hand he's been dealt.
Idk bout all that Mallory ain’t done nothing since he been here

Advertisement
angry season 2 GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

Dont know why they keep bringing him up as some beastly receiver. Brevin...YES. Mallory is on the clock.

He's been a more fluid version of Ivan Mercer for the most part. But he did flash last year, and I think in the right system he can be good. B

Advertisement
Dont know why they keep bringing him up as some beastly receiver. Brevin...YES. Mallory is on the clock.
Mallory came in as a jumbo WR who needed time to develop into TE.. Agreed he is on the clock but his clock just started I think, we should start to see dividends this year or atleast expect to

Advertisement
How would u know if few is a renfrow if he never gets PT. I’m not saying he is. But there’s nothing wrong with giving a walk on snaps if he earned them
I don't think lashlee gonna play anyone that doesn't give us best chance to win. Manny has no say in offense.

We absolutely need bigger type WRs. Sadly nothing Payton has done through a year and a bit has shown he’s the guy but hes got time.
He has played in a total of five games, four of which were on the worst Miami offense I have ever seen. Great hot take out of you.

Advertisement
Barry JackCNN, did they turn the plane around?
I saw a clip of Manny on Gameday. Needless to say the guy was clearly *on a jet* while the team was getting ready. How do I know? A BREAKDOWN:

- Reece Davis NEVER ONCE asked Manny if he was in Louisville
- Manny NEVER ONCE said he was “with the team” or “ready to coach”
- Rhett Lashlee was NEVER ONCE interviewed or asked about coaching in Manny’s stead
- The reflection in Manny’s eyes CLEARLY SHOWED airplanes taking off and landing, especially at :32 of the interview. (A small prop plane appears to explode)
- Manny NEVER ONCE said he’s “just happy to be here in Louisville, with my team, of Miami Hurricane football players, about the play a game, as scheduled, at 7:30pm, Eastern Standard Time, on Saturday, September 19th, 2020, in physical reality, in the 12th Universe of Existence, May the Promised Oblivion Never Find Us”

VERDICT: DAMNING

ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE:
- The city of Louisville NEVER ONCE announced the arrival of “Manny Diaz and the Miami Hurricanes”
- Louisville HAS an AIRPORT
- Louisville PD 911 answered a mysterious call today, which is what you’d expect if Manny was on his way back to Miami
- I still don’t have any dogs

FINAL VERDICT: DOA

The fear was palpable, but the cowardice was staggering.

Believe Mallory was only thrown one ball last week. They need to get him more involved.

Advertisement
Back