Jeremiah Payton Commits

He's a team player as evidenced by stepping in and playing QB when they need him to. I like how he runs after he gets the ball in his hands, sort of reminds me of Jarvis Landry or Dez Bryant. Then the measurables speak for themselves. Solid pickup

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Sumn about WRs or ATH playing the QB position..their athleticism is usually a tier or 2 higher than the comp when they can play multiple positions at a high level. Dude looks like a real good prospect coming in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't think for a second that the timing of this commitment is a coincidence. Obviously, yesterday, Kul decided to no longer be cool. There is no doubt in my mind that Richt orchestrated the timing of the announcement of this commitment. He and Hartley called up Jeremiah and was like, "son, we received some unexpected news, so we are going to need you to go ahead and make this public."

Richt will not allow the program to have negative energy/vibes around it!

Sorry Reg, I gotta say this in ur post...
@thinkkaz u’s a b*tch for down voting this post, troll.

Man; like I said, if Hartley is on it, it’s a wrap. Whenever I see his name connected to a recruit, I sleep easy. Great, GREAT pick up, and this is not a biased Miami Orange & Green glasses outlook; been wanting this dude.

We are literally taking over the state of Florida. Don’t let us when the ACC and a bowl game this season; FSU and UF is going to have to start going out of state or taking our sloppy seconds.

For anyone worried about Kul leaving, look at the studs Hartley/Dugans have brought and and continue to bring in. If you think there is any stopping that talent at the college level, you're crazy. We need to do the same at DL and Kul couldn't recruit to save his life. Bag the 5* talent and that will make coaching look 5*

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back