2024 Jeremiah Marcelin, 2024 LB Offered

Advertisement
Is he going to get a chance to stand up at Norland or is this guy going to grow into a DE?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we can pencil him in unless a superpower Bama/Ga jumps in..

Do you believe offer is commitable? I like the tape. At first I was worried tweeter, but I honestly think he can play OLB here.
Yes it is & from what I’ve heard the staff likes him.

He passed the eye test in person & has been invited to campus multiple times between Spring & Summer, including the late July BBQ we had.

They believe he can play EDGE in our system because of his arm length & his potential growth & physical upside. He’ll never be a giant 6’5 250+ type DE, but he can play as Speedy EDGE rusher with good quick-twitch ability & active hands.

I don’t think he would be asked to play traditional Stand-Up Backer.

We’ll have to wait to see if the LVille’s & other Mid-tier ACC/SEC schools decide to jump in it, but as of now Miami is in a good spot. But it’s still super early in his recruitment, we’ll se how everything unfolds next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So what's the story here? 6'2" 220 lbs LB prospect who was 1st team All Dade 2nd team All State. From Norland High. Kid had a good list of offers including UM. Doesn't add up that his final 3 are Louisville, Maryland and Pittsburgh.

So what's the story here? 6'2" 220 lbs LB prospect who was 1st team All Dade 2nd team All State. From Norland High. Kid had a good list of offers including UM. Doesn't add up that his final 3 are Louisville, Maryland and Pittsburgh.
I agree. I was surprised when I saw this. I thought for sure we would go hard after this recruit. Puzzling to say the least.

Jeremiah?

.. No Jeremiah?

…Jeremiah Marcelin?

-Uh.. You mean Jeremy Maclin?

Key And Peele Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back