Jensen Beach DB Offered Today - Da'Quan Gonzales , 2021

Advertisement
Advertisement
Film looks good. He is right on the edge of south florida.

DB board is bigger than normal this year.

Jesus what a state you people live in for athletes. ...Just out the blue this kid's tape shows up. Making plays all 3 phases. Stud.

Last edited:
His film shows a lot, he's a playmaker.. And I like the speed!! With his size, that's my only concern.. Grow 2 solid inches, and he could be a nice steal..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

So funny...How does a kid born 2002-2003ish...In Florida grow up a Tennessee fan???

They've been down as long as Miami with some really **** years. Like I can see Bama/Clemson/ whatever...Tennessee's dogshyt and has been for a while. We run into the one kid in Florida who grew up some kinda Vol diehard and sat through bowless seasons with them

Sounds like he likes UM too...Hopefully he's near top of our board, because tape looks excellent.

So funny...How does a kid born 2002-2003ish...In Florida grow up a Tennessee fan???

They've been down as long as Miami with some really **** years. Like I can see Bama/Clemson/ whatever...Tennessee's dogshyt and has been for a while. We run into the one kid in Florida who grew up some kinda Vol diehard and sat through bowless seasons with them

Sounds like he likes UM too...Hopefully he's near top of our board, because tape looks excellent.

Unless there is some type of family connection, I just dont see it.

This is how the bag process starts

Advertisement
Back