Jennings

Advertisement
I've said it this entire season it is absolutely shocking that this dude is a starting LB at Miami...he is so bad...Slow. Always out of position. Nothing flashes when you watch his play...are Huff and Brooks really not better than this guy and Mccloud...id rather see the young guys learn on the fly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He can’t read his keys and has no awareness in real time. His ability to decipher the play and be instinctual is poor. He just doesn’t have the game IQ. I highly doubt that this far into his development the mental deficiencies will be corrected with more film review of his poor play. Jennings is a great example of a player who does less with more. In the ACC we see many players do more with less. His snaps should be reduced drastically bc he is a liability. For every good play he makes he gets lost in the wash in 5.

Advertisement
Umm was there a linebacker making a play in any of those clips? why are you singling out Jennings? McCloud and Brooks weren't doing anything either. Jennings did force a bad throw on the game sealing pick with great coverage, believe it or not, that wasn't in your clip. I'm not here to knock any individual. The Linebacking core as a hole has been abysmal. I know many clamor about who starts or plays but Brooks has played plenty this year and has done jack **** as well. So who are you playing? They have all been mediocre

Advertisement
Back