image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
i still don't understand how these kids don't maintain their gpa. the classes they take are a joke, they have the best tutoring available on campus, and they have more technological resources than the average student.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i still don't understand how these kids don't maintain their gpa. the classes they take are a joke, they have the best tutoring available on campus, and they have more technological resources than the average student.

I think even with all that, you have to want it. Some don't have the pride in themselves to excel at everything.

While I agree with all of that, they have a lot of catching up to do once they get to a college campus. Even with all of that help, a lot still aren't the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree nor do they apply themselves in their studies.

Advertisement
So they flew him too Texas and find out he is ineligible. How did you not know before you left for the bowl?

Advertisement
Back