Jelani putting in serious work to get better,he just gets it

Advertisement
SMDH! What's wrong with the kids we get anymore? Jerome Brown used to be able to put down at least 20 ice cream cookie sandwiches back in the day! We not back.....

Advertisement
@golden_al I'm jelli of Jelani! I could only get 10 down before I lost feeling in my diabeetus foot.

8:48 pm 22 Jan 14

[video=youtube;I-LCf320qXg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-LCf320qXg[/video]

Agree that it's kind of sad that people are on these kids social media accounts, but **** dude, get to the training table and eat right.

Advertisement
i still lol @ how Franchise took everyone to task for spotting godlen and don frio as the frauds they were, and now he acts like he always knew they were frauds

lmao

i still lol @ how Franchise took everyone to task for spotting godlen and don frio as the frauds they were, and now he acts like he always knew they were frauds

lmao

At least he realized it Dawg. You know...better late than never.

this is why stars don't matter. attitude, mentality, off the football field stuff is no where to be found in star ratings.

lmao

There's faygala face problemz sucking up to another The Franchise stalker. Dude's like clockwork. You want a like on your post just say something negative about The Franchise, and problemz will be there for you. Problemz was kissing Al's ample *** longer than I was, and now he's his biggest critic. Yet the dope is jock riding a dummy who is criticizing me for doing what he's doing. Problemz was making excuses for Al all the way to the Rustled Bowl.

Duval loves him some The Franchise butt aroma. Let me explain it to you, dopey. I gave Al every benefit of the doubt that I could. When it was clear he was overmatched around the time of the Vag Tech humiliation, I shunned him.

Advertisement

lmao

There's faygala face problemz sucking up to another The Franchise stalker. Dude's like clockwork. You want a like on your post just say something negative about The Franchise, and problemz will be there for you. Problemz was kissing Al's ample *** longer than I was, and now he's his biggest critic. Yet the dope is jock riding a dummy who is criticizing me for doing what he's doing. Problemz was making excuses for Al all the way to the Rustled Bowl.

Duval loves him some The Franchise butt aroma. Let me explain it to you, dopey. I gave Al every benefit of the doubt that I could. When it was clear he was overmatched around the time of the Vag Tech humiliation, I shunned him.

:rollcanes:

Difference between me and you is that I don't have a gimmick calling other people some lame *** nicknames like a 2nd grader. :ibisroflmao:

lmao

Difference between me and you is that I don't have a gimmick calling other people some lame *** nicknames like a 2nd grader. :ibisroflmao:

Be proud of your internet classiness, fck face. Keep lurking around in the weeds like a weasel Peeping Tom.

lmao

Be proud of your internet classiness, fck face. Keep lurking around in the weeds like a weasel Peeping Tom.

Whatever you say you creepy old man
409.gif

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;1796391 said:
Golden obviously asked him to gain 40 pounds in the offseason to take over at NT.

Must have been a typo... Obviously you meant CB.

lmao

hahaha you were all AGodlen and Don Frio and then in one week's time you bashed everything about them and then bashed everyone else who was/sitll is on the wagon and acted like you were always onto Godlen's scent. lol

haahahah you just got exposed and that's okay......it happens to us all sometimes

Advertisement
Back