Jelani Hamilton vs Brian Cox jr in high school

Advertisement
Its tough to evaluate those two based on college recruit-ability. As cowboycane noted, the were different prospects.

Not to divert your thread but, for me, everytime I saw Jelani Hamilton play in high school I came away saying the exact same thing: "We should really go hard at Joey Bosa."

lol joe bosa was the most talented kid on that D line as a junior.

Its tough to evaluate those two based on college recruit-ability. As cowboycane noted, the were different prospects.

Not to divert your thread but, for me, everytime I saw Jelani Hamilton play in high school I came away saying the exact same thing: "We should really go hard at Joey Bosa."

Bosa's younger brother (who was a freshman last year) was widely regarded as the best prospect on their DL LAST year.

I just didnt pay attention to those two that year so I wanted to know how they looked because both will play back up roles on the Dline this year. Bosa is going to be a beast too bad he left the state.

Advertisement
Cox going to get PT this season?

Yes he is going to play technically he is the back up SSDE. But I assume that starting WDE and starting DT will probably get some snaps behind the starting SSDE at that position. That being said he is going to get snaps next season just dont know how much or how good he is. Shockingly he was up to 260lbs at the end of spring and looked like he was ready to kill people..

Advertisement
I can actually respect a kid that tells a coaching staff thanks but no thanks. Unlike other kids that will go unnamed that string along coaches only to blatantly lie to them and pull the old hat trick on NSD.

Advertisement
I can actually respect a kid that tells a coaching staff thanks but no thanks. Unlike other kids that will go unnamed that string along coaches only to blatantly lie to them and pull the old hat trick on NSD.

Totally agree.

It seems that all too often high level recruits get hung up on how many offers they can rack up. Their own desire to cash in on some Warhol minutes while in high school can serve to make their decision tougher.

Agree on how Bosa handled things. Hey, everybody doesnt want to go to the U as shocking as it sounds. Lol! Kids want to leave home, their parents are alumni at other schools, etc.

As far as JHamilton, I remember seing him as a junior and thinking he was a stud. And I didnt understand why we offered Cox so late. Injury aside. You knew he had the genes to grow into a monster. **** we are taking all these other flyers lately. Just had to coach him up and his HS numbers pre-injury were more then solid. Smh.

Advertisement
Back