Jeff Thomas

Mr. Thomas will win a game for us this season if he screws his head on straight.
His talent is off the charts. I hope coaches can help him.
That works if Mr. Thomas WANTS to help himself.....this is a team sport, not an individual event...

Advertisement
giphy.gif

We all know Jeff is one of the most explosive players in cfb ....but he needs to work on getting stronger, being on time and continue to lead by example with his play.....seems like everytime we hype somebody up too much before the season....they get hurt or don't perform to their ability....we all know what he can do....lets hope he improves his overall status as a player.....the question is who else is gonna help us win games at WR? Hightower, Osborn and Harley all have experience.....Pope, Ezzard, Njoku and Payton are all talented unkowns at this point....TEs mainly Jordan will likely get lots of targets....it's gonna be interesting to see it all unfold...thoughts?

Last edited:
He is a better version of Phillip Dorsett IMO, first round type talent for sure

I do not think he is as fast as Dorsett. I do not think NFL types see Dorsett as a first round talent. Thomas would be wise to be compared to someone else.

Advertisement
Mr. Thomas will win a game for us this season if he screws his head on straight.
His talent is off the charts. I hope coaches can help him.

He done that when he returned to the team. It helps to have a gamechanger at receiver!

I do not think he is as fast as Dorsett. I do not think NFL types see Dorsett as a first round talent. Thomas would be wise to be compared to someone else.

Phillip Dorsett was drafted in the back of the 1st round. JT is just as fast as Dorsett and I would argue hes a better playmaker and eventually will be a better WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dorset has made more plays than Thomas and it’s not even close. Thomas has to prove himself a little more to me. We got to stop crowning these kids after a decent year.

Advertisement
Does anyone else find it strange that our core players on offense are from all over the map?

QB California
RB Georgia
FB Georgia
WR Illinois
WR Michigan
TE Nevada

Advertisement
Back