Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
Alot of people sold their stock on jt4. Since last season, I said I want it all. His talent is that good that even our **** scheme cant hide it. Kid would be a national superstar in some offenses. He still has a good chance here to do that, needs a legit qb tho. Dude has to make video game catches to even get the ball.

Dude should be getting the ball in space but we throw screens to Langham. Lol. Anyway, I got all the stock, Im driving the bus and alot of yall gonna have to pay a premium to get back on..

Him, Willis, and Hightower were the only ones that showed up. Just imagine what Thomas could do if he had an even average QB

Advertisement
Aint alot to be positive about but JT4 came to play today. No matter how bad the pass was he did everything he could to catch it. Future star in the making even without a decent QB

Agree. Off the top of my head there was (1) the play at the beginning of the game where he made almost a 1 handed catch on a ball that was not on target and (2) that long pass on the sideline where he somehow managed to get 1 foot in on an under thrown pass that the LSU kid ran past.

I wonder what it would be like if he had a QB that could hit him in stride.

Advertisement
Back