Jeff Thomas?

BeastMode

Junior
Anybody got access to Canesport to see what Ferman is saying about Jeff Thomas trying to qualify?

Advertisement
He needs his core GPA to come up

He has qualifying ACT score

Hoping he's at UM the 1st of June

Thanks. Having a qualifying ACT is huge. He can get his GPA up with some good grades this semester and maybe a quick online course this summer of need be.

I can't help, but my best guess is some **** he's hoping sticks

200w.gif

Advertisement
Would be mildly shocked if any recruit signed by Richt ever fails to qualify at UM unless it's a Clearinghouse issue.

Would be mildly shocked if any recruit signed by Richt ever fails to qualify at UM unless it's a Clearinghouse issue.

Core GPA is a clearing house issue. Miami can waive whatever requirements they have for GPA to get a kid in but to be eligible the NCAA requires that GPA be at a certain level overall, as well as the core GPA so you can't pad it with A's in electives

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman trying to sell subscriptions again. Why would anyone pay for info? We get way better here for free.

Gray and especially Mullins had a lot of attention and support. I worry because Thomas is half the country away. And the St Louis school system is supposedly pretty bad. Dugans better be having remote study sessions with him every night.

Advertisement
Gray and especially Mullins had a lot of attention and support. I worry because Thomas is half the country away. And the St Louis school system is supposedly pretty bad. Dugans better be having remote study sessions with him every night.

St.Louis, in Missouri. East St.Louis, in Illinois.....but yes East Side's school system, let alone the city, is strapped for cash and in pretty bad shape.

[]_[]nique;2879697 said:

St.Louis, in Missouri. East St.Louis, in Illinois.....but yes East Side's school system, let alone the city, is strapped for cash and in pretty bad shape.

I read that as: For $16 his guidance counselor will sign paperwork stating that he graduated with a 4.0GPA scored a 2400 on the SAT that he took on the moon and is a practicing neurosurgeon.

[]_[]nique;2879697 said:

I read that as: For $16 his guidance counselor will sign paperwork stating that he graduated with a 4.0GPA scored a 2400 on the SAT that he took on the moon and is a practicing neurosurgeon.

they better we need him MVP

Advertisement
Back