Jeff Thomas vs Harley

Advertisement
Richt regime: young, hungry players who are competitive and want to footrace to prove their alpha-male dominance

Folden regime: fat, hungry playees who want to race and see who can finish off 10 cheeseburgers the fastest

We've come a long way folks

Richt regime: young, hungry players who are competitive and want to footrace to prove their alpha-male dominance

Folden regime: fat, hungry playees who want to race and see who can finish off 10 cheeseburgers the fastest

:tears_of_joy:

Amen Amen

Jhavonte Dean might be faster than Mike Harley... i mean is it a consensus that Mike Harley is one of the top two fastest players on this team?? Because I know Jeff Thomas is #1 .

Advertisement
Jhavonte Dean might be faster than Mike Harley... i mean is it a consensus that Mike Harley is one of the top two fastest players on this team?? Because I know Jeff Thomas is #1 .
That's what I don't get, he's fast but is he faster than dean, jeff Thomas, Richards? I doubt it

Shannon regime: punters as WRs and TEs as KRs

Advertisement
Advertisement

Shannon regime: punters as WRs and TEs as KRs

Not to defend either of those regimes but both of those dudes were athletically freaks of nature! Only others in that category I can think of off the top of my head that we had starts & stops with Allan Bailey

Advertisement
I remember when Artie and Stacy first got to UM they just raced, no social media hype. It was at night too in the street. Can't remember who won but it was close.

Advertisement
Back