Jeff Thomas - Mike Harley

pasadenacb6

Redshirt Freshman
I'm confident that these young men will be a canes. Jeff is electrifying with the ball in his hands and reminds me of a young Antonio Brown. Not highly touted coming out of high school, but he will be a great player for us. Harley will be a cane just watch.. he is going to end up flipping to us after this last vist. He knows Miami is where it's at ands needs to stay home to put on for his city. We need this speed back in Miami point blank period. Let's go canes !

Advertisement
I'm confident that these young men will be a canes. Jeff is electrifying with the ball in his hands and reminds me of a young Antonio Brown. Not highly touted coming out of high school, but he will be a great player for us. Harley will be a cane just watch.. he is going to end up flipping to us after this last vist. He knows Miami is where it's at ands needs to stay home to put on for his city. We need this speed back in Miami point blank period. Let's go canes !

You serious..?

JC

Jeff is a top 50 player nationally. Might be borderline 5 star after rankings update

Advertisement
Harley is trying to use our "too late of an offer" to get one from the Gators still. He thinks they are where its at. I am all in on wanting Smith and Thomas.

Jeff is a top 50 player nationally. Might be borderline 5 star after rankings update

lol this. lets say we close w smith, njoku, Harley, and thomas...thomas would still be the highest ranked receiver in the class

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas is not overlooked or underrated, he is considered by some to be among the top WRs nationally. In fact, if he signs here, the mere thought of Richards and Thomas on the field together will make ACC DCs pee instantly.

Advertisement
Back