Jeff Thomas is PFFs second-highest graded WR in the country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like Willis he’s just that dude
Straight stud. I remember nutting in my pants when he committed. That’s when I knew the donk could go toe to toe with anyone.

Advertisement
Kid is wide open all game. Teams Re going to have to start putting a safety over the top to help the corner and that’s going to open things up for all the other receivers.

I agree that JT4 is the best WR in the country (Which if you look at my posts, I called it when he was a recruit). But remember, this is the same PFF that has 3 Buccaneers in the top 5 WRs in the NFL while Michael Thomas on the Saints isn’t in their top 5

I agree that JT4 is the best WR in the country (Which if you look at my posts, I called it when he was a recruit). But remember, this is the same PFF that has 3 Buccaneers in the top 5 WRs in the NFL while Michael Thomas on the Saints isn’t in their top 5
Pff nerd central.. numbers don't always tell the full stat. But let's let pff dictate everything now

Advertisement
Michael Thomas is easy top 5

Straight beast 💪

Advertisement
Back