Jeff Thomas and Gerald Willis

We gotta run a jet sweep for the guy once. I think it was JT who was the fake jet sweep on maliks td. That play was actually very nice.

Advertisement
The reports that JT is the best player on the offense appear to be true. He is dynamic, a blazer, plays much bigger than he is, and a gamer. Did you see when he caught the second ball on the sideline in double coverage? We were losing so he didn't celebrate like a jerkoff, but he couldn't hide how fired up he was to make a play to try and get us back in it.

We run verts all game - shouldn't Thomas just get a few lobbed deep and let him run underneath it? We have a guy that can take the top off the defense, force them to at least respect the deep ball, but don't use him that way, seemingly.

Did anyone notice the 3rd down blitz package we used in the second half? I believe it was only 3 down linemen, with Pinkney and Carter on the LOS over the guard/tackle. If I get a chance to rewatch, I will try to highlight it. I'm sure @HurricaneVision will break it down proper.
Kid is amazing,
He might be the most talented receiver in the country. Look how easily he ran past that LSU db group on the deep ball... Or the spectacular catches he had in that game. I’ve said it before but don’t no one separate like he does

Advertisement
Back