Jeff Thomas abusing a LSU CB

Advertisement
Our scheme is too simple. Nobody was open on that play. We need a new OC.

The wide receivers are running too fast and all Rosier can see is a blur when they come wide open (which happens only about every play). Richt needs a new scheme that slows them down while also ensuring they get 20 yards of separation rather than 10.

WHO TF IS #74 BLOCKING???

Bingo! Rosier is trash, we all know that. But watch the video.

One of our supposed best limeman, Gauthier, completely disregards the DT lined up directly over him! I understand it’s a gap scheme blocking wise but g’****. The next player closest to him was lined up over the right guards right shoulder! At the very least Gauthier, reach out and put a hand on the **** guy to slow him down even a half second while still maintaining your gap responsibility.

Not saying Rosier hits that pass...but if he does, who’s stopping Thomas?

Simple sh*t man! These kids need some accountability! I don’t see it but for a couple. And that ain’t enough!

Advertisement
LOL @ our left guard and center in that clip

that's what stacey brings to the table

Advertisement
I dont even consider this hyperbole. His stats wont say it, but he could be the best WR in the country right now.

This is why we need to get this QB and/or OL issue fixed ASAP. We have a nasty group of WR's and we're doing them all an injustice.

Advertisement
This is one that looked like another ***** up by Rosier at the game, but upon review of the replay, Rosier didn't mess up at all. If he had 1.5 more seconds, it's a TD (or it should be).

Same with Feagles first punt. What looked terrible was actually a good play by him to get it off at all, given the total lack of protection on the play.

I'm not defending either performance, but both had 1 less bad play than originally thought.

There was space for him to slide up and away from pressure on the left side, but the Oline needs to keep the center from collapsing like that. JT toasted the CB and the safety bit towards the outside. Easy TD. Tell you what, with all that went wrong on Sunday, it's exciting to think about what JT might do with a half decent QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back