Jeff Sims decommitted

Advertisement
Sims wasn't a Norvell eval, he doesn't even fit the kind of Offense he's going to be running at FSU.

Plus, if you've ever seen Sims play you'd know he's not very good. He has a pretty good arm, but nothing else you need to be a good QB.
Just curious what's Norvell's system? Even if you didn't think Sims could fit your system at least you are getting talent in the QB room. I would have signed Sims and then gone after another QB recruit for 2020 as well.

Can’t blame him. Can’t wait for the 9 am announcement to north Idaho state followed by the interviews.

Mainly, if Liberty says he ain’t good, I say he ain’t good. I trust my sources.

Advertisement
Bad news from one of main our rivals qualifies as good news. Stop giving the OP so much mierda.

Sims wasn't a Norvell eval, he doesn't even fit the kind of Offense he's going to be running at FSU.

Plus, if you've ever seen Sims play you'd know he's not very good. He has a pretty good arm, but nothing else you need to be a good QB.

Which is why he belongs there.

Advertisement
Bro..been mean to ask wtf if a slapdick?..and a more general question for everyone, what is Shrimp****
I have no ******* clue what a shrimp**** is. Whoever made that up needs to be commended for that haha. A slapdick is what Blake Snell (Tampa Bay Rays pitcher) called a highly touted prospect who the Rays acquired last week. I’m a huge Rays fan and I thought it was absolutely hilarious he called the guy a slapdick and doesn’t even know him.

Advertisement
Whew, Jeff sims cousin who played in the league was going off on Norvell, he deleted the tweets though
5B158413-0213-4D5F-B377-EDC0EF9AC712.jpeg

Whew, Jeff sims cousin who played in the league was going off on Norvell, he deleted the tweets though
View attachment 104879

Love watching them get dragged in public.

That said, probably better for the kid to be told now that he's not in the plans than to matriculate and get buried early, then have to burn a year sitting out after he transfers and gets labelled as "damaged goods".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back