Jeff Scott - Clemson OC

TheUInsider

Recruit
https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article223962465.html

Scott indicated during Media Day for the national title game Saturday that he enjoys working alongside fellow co-offensive coordinator Tony Elliott, and if Scott leaves Clemson any time soon it will not be to be an offensive coordinator elsewhere.
“I don’t see myself leaving for another coordinator position,” Scott said. “Our plan is to stay together as long as we can until a head coaching opportunity comes up we can’t pass up. I know for myself that’s what my goal is.”

Advertisement
Y'all running out of options CIS. Like I said before, this is going to be a underwhelming staff full of Manny-type inexperience "up and comer (or so they say)" green guys who can't recruit.

The OC hire will be some inexperience guy who either A) didn't call plays or B) called plays for a bum offensive unit. They'll probably hype up A stat, like snaps per game, while the total offense is ranked in the 50s.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t know if we’re getting him, but that quote means absolutely nothing.

Means he's good where he's at, and coming to Miami or any other job as a coordinator would be a step back for him. All well and good because there are plenty of qualified coordinators out there IF we're still in the market.

Y'all running out of options CIS. Like I said before, this is going to be a underwhelming staff full of Manny-type inexperience "up and comer (or so they say)" green guys who can't recruit.

The OC hire will be some inexperience guy who either A) didn't call plays or B) called plays for a bum offensive unit. They'll probably hype of A stat, like snaps per game, while the total offense is ranked in the 50s.
Your whiny *** going on block.. whiny ******

Advertisement
Means he's good where he's at, and coming to Miami or any other job as a coordinator would be a step back for him. All well and good because there are plenty of qualified coordinators out there IF we're still in the market.

Every coach that’s ever left a position for another one has given a similar answer.

The OC hire will be some inexperience guy who either A) didn't call plays or B) called plays for a bum offensive unit. They'll probably hype of A stat, like snaps per game, while the total offense is ranked in the 50s.

**** iight y'all let's sign this suicide pact

Advertisement
Do you really think he would say yes to that and cause a major distraction? No way in ****. He may not be coming, but that statement is meaningless.

What do expect a coach to say at a press conference 2 days before his team plays for the NC. Many coaches have said they are not leaving and they are gone 3 days later. Has happened to us. On top of all that no reliable source has ever identified that we want him. No proof has been put out yet we have pursued any name on this board mentioned. Some may be educated guesses big still.just speculation.

Advertisement
He trying to play manny to pay him more maybe. I hope manny knows his fair share or politics

Advertisement
Back