Jeff Jones

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
him and his dad are on twitter. his dad was going back and forth with miami fans. he said to another person that we shall see on signing day. there might be a chance to snatch him if we get him to visit.

Advertisement
240.gif

Advertisement
I doubt its grades. Most likely just because he's from Minnesota. He didnt really blow up til he had a really nice performance in the Army All America game.

I doubt its grades. Most likely just because he's from Minnesota. He didnt really blow up til he had a really nice performance in the Army All America game.

come on if an all star game can find him how come no one else can ? Not even Michigan, **** Michigan state...
OSU...I aint buying that...

visiting florida on 24th and mich on 31st looks like we will have to flip a visit.

Advertisement
Not everyone has to be a burner, if we can get a short to mid yardage back that can pick up a tough 4-6 yards and can get that 1st down when needed then I don't care about a slow 40 time.

Jones looked like a really good tough runner in the UA game

First off you can tell the level of competition was below average. That being said he has amazing vision and footwork, may not be the fastest guy out there but can get the job done. Reminds me a lot of Frank Gore, very hard to get a good hit on and hard to bring down. If there is any chance at this guy we should jump at it.

Advertisement
Well, in HS Frank WAS the fastest guy out there! It wasn't until he shredded both ACLs did he slow down. Do you not remember him as a freshman on that 2001 team where he would get in games late and break off huge runs running away from everyone? Not a good choice of guys to compare to...lol

Well, in HS Frank WAS the fastest guy out there! It wasn't until he shredded both ACLs did he slow down. Do you not remember him as a freshman on that 2001 team where he would get in games late and break off huge runs running away from everyone? Not a good choice of guys to compare to...lol

I thought Frank was really fast. Thanks for confirming that. He turned into ground and pound guy in the pros. OJ Anderson did the same as he got older. Lightning fast when young, beat your head tough a little older.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back