Jeff James

How about we ask questions like this after spring? I seriously doubt anything has changed since we decided to go after him because we thought he would contribute.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree, he's a very good athlete just limited football IQ/instincts. If he improves on that then you never know

Advertisement
I agree, he's a very good athlete just limited football IQ/instincts. If he improves on that then you never know

What makes you say that?
I think this was just his second year of playing football. Just knowing the nuances of the game and how to play smarter

****.. that not good.. because we play in a aggressive defensive scheme that require great instincts and winning 1 on 1 match ups. Thats big because you can't really just teach instincts..

Advertisement

What makes you say that?
I think this was just his second year of playing football. Just knowing the nuances of the game and how to play smarter

I know that and I'm sure he has plenty more to learn. I asked because based on his tape one of the main things that stood out to me was how he seemed instinctual and looked really natural playing the deep safety.

Advertisement
Back