Jedd Fisch to UCLA

Advertisement
Hiring Jedd Fisch was the one good decision Al Golden made during his tenure.

I think this may be the final pull UCLA needed to get the QB/TE duo from Bishop Gorman we've been after hard in the 18 class. We're going to have a tough time swaying them otherwise. Glad for Fisch though. Hope he does well.

Hiring Jedd Fisch was the one good decision Al Golden made during his tenure.

Jedd Fischs achilees heel is any play that calls for the qb to play under center, short routes, and run plays... He's good, better than James Coley, but Richts offense is more versatile.

Advertisement
I think this may be the final pull UCLA needed to get the QB/TE duo from Bishop Gorman we've been after hard in the 18 class. We're going to have a tough time swaying them otherwise. Glad for Fisch though. Hope he does well.

Jedd Fisch is some kind of super killer recruit magnet that's landed big fish in the past? Didn't know that.

Fisch is a **** good playcaller, but he isn't an elite recruiter. Most really good playcallers aren't great recruiters, for whatever reason. I don't blame Jedd for leaving Michigan, Harbaugh was running the show, and Fisch was just a glorified QB coach. He can go over to UCLA, ball out with Rosen, and maybe get a chance at his own gig down the road.

Fisch is a **** good playcaller, but he isn't an elite recruiter. Most really good playcallers aren't great recruiters, for whatever reason. I don't blame Jedd for leaving Michigan, Harbaugh was running the show, and Fisch was just a glorified QB coach. He can go over to UCLA, ball out with Rosen, and maybe get a chance at his own gig down the road.

Built himself a nice resume since his time in Seattle

Advertisement
The legend of Dedd Fisch continues. I'm sure his passing game will be just as prolific at UCLA as it was at Michigan.

Isn't he actually a **** good play designer? Don't recall him being a good play caller anywhere.

His play calling was uneven at times but generally solid. His game planning was outstanding. His recruiting was awful.

Advertisement

Jedd Fisch is some kind of super killer recruit magnet that's landed big fish in the past? Didn't know that.

No but the QB was quoted earlier today in saying it will be hard to beat UCLA now. Their final 3 was us, UCLA, and MI. MI probably out now based off that quote. Then again croot talk is croot talk so he could be bull****ting. Just going off what they've been saying.

Good for him.

Always liked him.

Any person that can get Jacory to play as well as he did is a good coach.

You puzzies just love to hate everyone

Advertisement
The legend of Dedd Fisch continues. I'm sure his passing game will be just as prolific at UCLA as it was at Michigan.

probably has more to do with the lack of offensive talent the U of M has....

Fisch wasn't even the OC at Michigan though.. so i don't really get what that has to do with anything. Fisch made Jacory look good, and made Morris look like the next coming until Coley took over.

Advertisement
Back