Jedd Fisch is going to Michigan.

Advertisement
Gonna get real crowded in the sfl recruit game.

Good thing Jedd isn't a big time recruiter. Michigan will recruit all over the country like they usually do, mainly Ohio and the DMV area. They will just start targeting top prospects regardless of location and land them because of Harbaugh.

Good thing that most Miami athletes don't fit what Jim wants to do and what he has done his entire coaching career, the power run game

Gonna get real crowded in the sfl recruit game.

Good thing Jedd isn't a big time recruiter. Michigan will recruit all over the country like they usually do, mainly Ohio and the DMV area. They will just start targeting top prospects regardless of location and land them because of Harbaugh.

Good thing that most Miami athletes don't fit what Jim wants to do and what he has done his entire coaching career, the power run game

Yeah good point. South fla recruits are ******* retards that don't know the difference between a Super Bowl/multiple NFC champion coach and Al ******* Golden.

Advertisement
i think Jedd was a pretty good OC. smart and Golden trusted him. He couldnt recruit for crap tho lol

That staff isn't what's going to turn things around. It's the name Jim Harbaugh. Dude was the most well known and recognized coach in the NFL. And he won. Alot. The staff is an improvement over the last one. But just being able to say Jim Harbaugh is my next college coach will do more than his staff.

Advertisement
But Miami keeps the same staff, good lord there is alot of coaching talent still available.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Michigan is my adopted #2 team til the Canes administration starts giving a **** about football again.

Refreshing to see an administration go for it with a rock solid staff and support for the football program. I pray one day everyone on the BOT dies or resigns and we get some actual decision makers that care.

When you look at our QB and WR's when he was the OC, it kinda is impressive what he did with the passing game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back