Jean Delance

jakeman1

Junior
Premium
Transferring from Texas. Baez and Searels are following him. I normally wouldn't think much of it, but Baez probably knows him from his time there, so they might be taking a look.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]897602913094250496[/TWEET]

Jean Delance - 2017 Football Roster - University of Texas Athletics

He would basically be the 4th lineman in the 2018 Class because he would have to sit out the 2017 year.

Was the 14th ranked OT in Texas coming out of HS & High 4-star from a pretty good school.

The last Texas transfer we had paid huge dividends with Adrian Colbert, but Idk how interested he would be to come here.

Could be another George Brown situation, but if he expects to start he'll probably go elsewhere.

Kid should go to JC, so he can play this year. He already red shirted, so I think he would lose a year of eligibility sitting out if he transferred.

[TWEET]897602913094250496[/TWEET]

Jean Delance - 2017 Football Roster - University of Texas Athletics

He would basically be the 4th lineman in the 2018 Class because he would have to sit out the 2017 year.

Was the 14th ranked OT in Texas coming out of HS & High 4-star from a pretty good school.

The last Texas transfer we had paid huge dividends with Adrian Colbert, but Idk how interested he would be to come here.

Could be another George Brown situation, but if he expects to start he'll probably go elsewhere.

Could be great, could be a bust.

But, as I have pointed out before, we are giving scholarships to walk-ons.

Only have to figure out where this kid counts as an Initial Counter, and how long until he graduates (he could be replaced under the mid-year rule).

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
ill send a flyer on him...could be abetter player under searles. I;ll take 6'5 320 all day....has to be an uprgrade on some of our guys who need to be washed out

We are thin at OL ***this year****. With the quality we are recruiting, I dont see an OL transfering here unless he can play immediately.

I'm not even that mad about George Brown. We needed warm bodies for practice. Jahair Jones on the other hand... came out highly ranked from JUCO. AQM snatched his soul and that is it for him.

I'm not even that mad about George Brown. We needed warm bodies for practice. Jahair Jones on the other hand... came out highly ranked from JUCO. AQM snatched his soul and that is it for him.

Soul reaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back