Jc Jackson

Advertisement
Ill give you the article to read:

Immokalee (FL) High School CB J.C. Jackson is one of the nation's top recruits.

And he's closing in on a decision.

His coach at Immokalee, Rich Dombroski, tells CaneSport that his star is down to two schools - Miami and Florida.

Listed as a UF commitment, Dombroski says "It's 50-50 with both."

So should he still be listed as a Gator commitment as of now?

"I'd go with decommitted, trying to think it over," Dombroski says.

Jackson is a quiet young man who doesn't do many interviews, and his coach says he expects the family to sit down this weekend and hammer out a decision. Jackson is not taking any visits this weekend.

"We try to be a buffer for him here (dealing with recruiting) and his parents do a great job at home," Dombroski said. "He's one of the top prospects in the country and everyone wants him. I feel for the kid because he's getting pulled many directions. There's things he likes about every college that's been in here. It's tough when you have a relationship with a recruit to call a coach and say `Sorry, I'm not going to your school.'"

If Jackson doesn't decide over the weekend he'll announce his choice at his school Wed. at an 8 a.m. press conference in the auditorium.

Whichever school lands him will get a heck of a prospect.

"He has a great sense of the game," Dombroski said. "He has great athleticism. He's a kid that goes and takes the ball out of the air. He doesn't wait for the ball to come to him. He's just got an uncanny ability to be at the right place at the right time."

How will Jackson decide on a final choice?

"I'm not sure," Dombroski said. "He's a 17-year-old kid, this is very overwhelming for him."

With regards to UM, Dombroski says "If he commits to the University of Miami, talking with their coaches he's going to be expected to go in and play right away."

JC, come to a place where you can sit in The Edge room. You cold be the missing piece of a another No Fly Zone. It is all about THE U.

Advertisement

His coach at Immokalee, Rich Dombroski, tells CaneSport that his star is down to two schools - Miami and Florida.

Jackson is a quiet young man who doesn't do many interviews, and his coach says he expects the family to sit down this weekend and hammer out a decision. Jackson is not taking any visits this weekend.

"We try to be a buffer for him here (dealing with recruiting) and his parents do a great job at home," Dombroski said. "He's one of the top prospects in the country and everyone wants him. I feel for the kid because he's getting pulled many directions. There's things he likes about every college that's been in here. It's tough when you have a relationship with a recruit to call a coach and say `Sorry, I'm not going to your school.'"

If Jackson doesn't decide over the weekend he'll announce his choice at his school Wed. at an 8 a.m. press conference in the auditorium.

"He has a great sense of the game," Dombroski said. "He has great athleticism. He's a kid that goes and takes the ball out of the air. He doesn't wait for the ball to come to him. He's just got an uncanny ability to be at the right place at the right time."

"I'm not sure," Dombroski said. "He's a 17-year-old kid, this is very overwhelming for him."

With regards to UM, Dombroski says "If he commits to the University of Miami, talking with their coaches he's going to be expected to go in and play right away

Gators can't sell this with Hargraves and Tabor. Kids these days don't like to compete as much and look at depth charts more and more. Huge for Canes

Advertisement

With regards to UM, Dombroski says "If he commits to the University of Miami, talking with their coaches he's going to be expected to go in and play right away

Gators can't sell this with Hargraves and Tabor. Kids these days don't like to compete as much and look at depth charts more and more. Huge for Canes

Sony is going to GA to compete and there are loaded at RB. Some kids like to compete and some don't. I think Jackson just sees a better opportunity down here to play

On the field ready to go vs Louisville.

This kid is a monster.

623.jpg

Advertisement
Especially the way Florida is crootin Adoree jackson....it's very likely that JC comes here if Adoree goes to Florida..I might have been wrong on this one, hope I am

Sony is going to GA to compete and there are loaded at RB. Some kids like to compete and some don't. I think Jackson just sees a better opportunity down here to play

well put and agreed 100%

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back